Reviews for Once Upon a Time
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
It left me shaking. Oh my god, that was so...i dont even know if theres a word to explain it!

I loved it
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This is horrible and powerful and so terribly well written. You've really made me feel for Tara and her mother even more than I did before. How can any man do such a thing to his child? I'm glad you're the one who wrote this, because I don't think anyone else could have done it justice.
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
wow. that was just...wow and so...

I really liked your idea for the Maclay family demon.
ReganX chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Tara's dad needs serious professional help or a bullet in the head, possibly both.

Although I can't understand why she didn't leave him, I think Tori's lie to protect her daughter was the only way she could be sure he didn't keep hurting Tara.

Sexual abuse, especially as a young child, is never an easy thing to write about, but I think that you have done an amazing job with this story.
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow. What a heartbreaking fic. It's a good explanation to why Tara thought that she was part demon. Her mother's lie protected her. Good backstory fic.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
That is definelty a possibilty. It was to dark to say 'I like it'. I did like how in her own way Tori tried to make things better
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Oh, wow, that just made me so so sad for Tara. I was a little wary of reading it because of the content. Incredibly written, as usual.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2