Reviews for Our New Beginning
sleepyhobo10 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
AWWWW I wanna read more! When will the next chapter be up?
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
OH PLEASE SAY WHEN CHAPTER TEN WILL BE UP!

This story has everything: Love, drama, angst, care, some sorrow and a climax! I hope you'll put up chapter ten in no time at all. Considering your last update was back in 2004 it's a long shot. PLEASE don't leave your readers in suspense! Please finish your story and tell us what happens to the Hinata Sou family! More importantly: The Urashima family!
ZeoUnit chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
The story is really good it would be a shame to stay like this unfinished.

I hope that you will get some time to continue the story.
Kampretzz chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
Please Please Please update! i want to know the continue of the story badly T_T
Noobie Kid chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
I have to second what Kurama said. Please post a new chapter? But if you do not want to then I as well will not push you to do such things.

This is your fic therfore you call the shots.

BTW your stories are awesome! :)
dragonmisc chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
Wow... keep up the good work and update soon please.
qwerty pokiu chapter 9 . 10/1/2006
I hope you update this because this is a really bad spot to leave us hanging.. anyways keep up the good work and update soon.
Kurama chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Uh, hey... I know its been since last October since you've updated, but I just had to ask. Do you still plan on continuing this story? I mean, if not its okay, it's your choice, but I'm just saying it'd be a real shame. I've always liked the idea of a Kitsune/Keitaro pairing, and I found it a shame that there aren't that many fics like this.

However, I do believe that yours is one of the best of the best of this barely tapped couple with amazing potential, the very same that you've somehow found a way to tap into it. I'd love to finish reading this story, however, it's unfortunately not complete. But again, its your choice if you wish to continue and I do not want to put pressure on you.

If do, that's great and it doesn't matter if you take another six months to finish, so long as you do. However, if you don't, that's just as good because no one has to right pressure into something and if you want to leave it as is, then so be it.
JKaitz chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
Hello:

This is the first time i read your story, and I think this is a good one, I read both the precuel and this one in one night! I hope you can find the time to update, I will be waiting for it
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
Damn...excellent writing, even if it was rather heartbreaking. Keep up the fantastic work. Cheers.
Akaya chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
T_T
Martrex chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
Great chapter! and chronically depressing. So much feeling! I can't wait to find out what happens to the child and how Keitaro will help to bring Kitsune back from depression ('cause she will and he will... you know it)

Looking forward to more!
As Time Passes By chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
Gosh I was waiting so long. I expected something great, and I got something better than great, even though it was very depressing. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work. Don't feel the need to write just for us. I know writing is so hard with school, I'm doing the same thing. Write because you like to write, not for anyone. Anyways keep up the good work.
TornadoReviewer chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
A very emotional and dramatic chapter.

Especialy the words Mitsune of the best chapters of this story.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Innortal chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
Very touching, and very dramatic. A great touch.

Innortal