Reviews for Red as Blood
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Battou-chan and Kaoru in Snow White? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
JAR chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
how interesting of an idea having a daughter instead of a son! please do that little 'what-if'. will look forward to it if it ever happen :) - just another reviewer ;)
natysc chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
omg 3 I'm a big fan of your stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I've read and reread this a LOT of times before this is still one of my fave KenKao fic my other faves are also your fics. Lol
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This retelling is better than the actual fairy tale. Absolutely gorgeous.
Daichilover chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your version of Snow white and I particularly enjoyed the relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Well that certainly was an overload of fluff. Too bad he didn't get the twins.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I guess we should be thankful that Himura enjoys violating Kaoru.. Because really, it would have taken some time for him to break the spell.. Or maybe Misao could help.. Nah, I'm sure the redhead likes the boost in his ego.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Funny, everyone's love life are going along well ever since Yumi decided she wanted Kaoru dead.. What's up with that? LOL

Maybe it's just to taunt her.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Poor Soujiro.. Always the shock absorber.. XD ..What's so bad about kissing him?

Sagara's in trouble too! And so is the whole Kenshingumi! Well.. except Himura of course! *grins*
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well here I am again reading you work.. XD

I'm not sure if I finished this one here or in your livejournal.

Lovely re-telling. I could feel the angst at the start.
MidnightRosebud chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
That ending chapter was simply adorable! :)
Kishen chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Loved the story :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Nitpick: Takani Megumi, not Tanuki. The second one means raccoon-dog, and it's one of Kaoru's nicknames in canon (not one she's very fond of).
vickyShicky chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Hi! I've been reading your fanfic instead of doing my work, it's good. However, my inner need to correct surged at the sight of misused words. Case in point:

"The WOMEN before her looked anything but threatening. To be honest, she looked like someone Yahiko had described as a trader. The WOMEN's hair was touched with gray, the sable color rich even in her old age. But it was the pale, colorless eyes that brought forth the memory of who Yahiko had described.

The WOMEN smiled. "Actually I was looking for Tsubame? Did I miss them?"

Kaoru nodded slowly, some of the tension draining from her shoulders. "They left a little before dawn."

The WOMEN sighed. "Do you imagine when they will be back?"."

See? shouldn't that be WOMAN? I'm sorry..i just had to point it out. It ruined the story for me. T.T