Reviews for The Miseducation of Rory Leigh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
this is truly one of the best trories out there. it deserves sooo many more reviews :-)
troryforever chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
aw i really love this story! i know you haven't updated in a while, but please can u update soon? ] i can't wait for the next chapter.
Alenor chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
poor tristan, poor rory. can't wait to read the sequel, i'm gonna do that, cya.
Beeno chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
Aw, i loved that ravished/famished slip! Have loads of free time now so have decided to read this story and its sequels. So far so good!
Gilmoregirl chapter 12 . 3/23/2005 story is reallyreally really good! I cant wait to read the sequel!
crissy chapter 12 . 2/14/2005
CarebearKara chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
This was great...all of it.
Robin2 chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
haha i thought end meant the end of the story and i was mad haha but then i saw to be continued so yeah update when you can
amrig chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
wow i really like your story! it has a lot of promise and i cant wait for the next chapters to come (note the "s" in chapters meaning looking forward to more) :)
megliz716 chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
Well I have to say that I was very dissappointed with the ending to your fic. It was definitely not what I had in mind.
djnix76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Excellent job, as expected! Hope you get lots of reviews that encourage you to post the next one!
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
wow, i cant believe he confessed that so fast. its a good thing yes, but...

i wonder if it will get overlooked or pointed out in the next chapter. but i really like how his answer was rain.

alas, this wont be happening this season no matter how much i wanted it to, and here i thought one tree hill was gunna get cancelled cause it was crappy and he'd come back. nope.