Reviews for The Miseducation of Rory Leigh
jldp3 chapter 12 . 3/26
This story is amazing.
Smile Back chapter 12 . 3/17
okay I know I do not write comments under every story which deserves them. but why are there only 12 here? This story is so good! okay, the status says it's complete and it's not? so I would really like to see more of this.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
great Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
this is truly one of the best trories out there. it deserves sooo many more reviews :-)
troryforever chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
aw i really love this story! i know you haven't updated in a while, but please can u update soon? ] i can't wait for the next chapter.
Alenor chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
poor tristan, poor rory. can't wait to read the sequel, i'm gonna do that, cya.
Beeno chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
Aw, i loved that ravished/famished slip! Have loads of free time now so have decided to read this story and its sequels. So far so good!
Gilmoregirl chapter 12 . 3/23/2005
Um...wow..this story is reallyreally really good! I cant wait to read the sequel!
crissy chapter 12 . 2/14/2005
adorable!
CarebearKara chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
This was great...all of it.
Robin2 chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
haha i thought end meant the end of the story and i was mad haha but then i saw to be continued so yeah update when you can
amrig chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
wow i really like your story! it has a lot of promise and i cant wait for the next chapters to come (note the "s" in chapters meaning looking forward to more) :)
megliz716 chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
Well I have to say that I was very dissappointed with the ending to your fic. It was definitely not what I had in mind.
djnix76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Excellent job, as expected! Hope you get lots of reviews that encourage you to post the next one!
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
wow, i cant believe he confessed that so fast. its a good thing yes, but...

i wonder if it will get overlooked or pointed out in the next chapter. but i really like how his answer was rain.

alas, this wont be happening this season no matter how much i wanted it to, and here i thought one tree hill was gunna get cancelled cause it was crappy and he'd come back. nope.