Reviews for Conundrum
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Wow! This story was FANTASTIC! I adore six mill, (and Lee majors) and this story captures it all beautifully! I love it! Only thing I might've liked it to have a LITTLE more of is steve and his bionics...he seemed to be kinda a minor role in this episode...and there really was, as far as I can think of, one small use of his bionics, when he vaulted into Oscars window...oh and where he bionic body slams oscar into a wall...ow... :) but nevertheless, it was a superb story! great work!
rxl712 chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
Great story! I could actually see this as an episode, as I got to watch the first season on DVD recently, I was able to hear and picture the actors playing this out. Thanks!
brian chapter 17 . 5/24/2006
Only one word can describe this story, "EXCELLENT".
carrboar chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
Thank you for a well-constructed, well-written (and grammatically correct) story. You tend to minimize the action scenes- they had to play them up on the TV series, but in a written piece you can get more into the characters' heads.

I hope you will write more "bionic" stories.

Maybe you can include Max the Bionic Dog in a future story about Jaime. I'd like to see your treatment, including Max's "thoughts."

Thanks again.

carrboar
teathymes chapter 17 . 2/28/2005
Nice story. I also enjoyed HOME
Dana chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Excellent story! I'm so glad someone finally did a SMDM story. I loved it!