Reviews for Josh Groban Phantom songphics
DollyMillionaire chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
oh my god, this is fantastric, honestly, are you planning on writing anymore?
Ava Caita chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Actually, 'Broken Vow' was written by Lara Fabian (she's a fairly popular singer, but mostly in french). I do like the way you used the lyrics though. This song is GORGEOUS!

PS: She did a duet with Josh for a song from the 'AI' soundtrack. Aww, they mesh well!
phantomflutist2 chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Absolutely "Phenomenal"! You definitely know how to get at the heart of a "phan". And really, in either one of your fics, I could not pick who was talking. I could say who I would like it to be, but I truely couldn't tell you who it really was. I find that element of mystery one of the qualities of your writing that I enjoyed the most. Keep up the excellent work: Bravi, Bravi. Bravisimmi!

J.B.
Luna Corrona chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
*Blinks* Wow. Amazing, as always...That was increadibly sad, but I am really glad that you updated it! Add more chapters; how wonderful that you're proverbially marrying my two love (Groban and Erik) Anyway, keep it up and write more!

Cheers!

Luna
Maglenan Princess chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
OMG! Wonderful! Quel magnefique! (Je pense I spelled that right! lol) WHat a great combo-Josh and Phantom! Wow! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :girlie scream: I love Josh-
Luna Corrona chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Wow, Christine. That was...breathtaking is the only word I can think of to describe it. I ADORE this; you really got the voice down here! While I would LOVE to believe that this is smarting of the vicomte, i really see it as being a more Erik like story. Excellent job though; I think you have characterizaiton down. Keep up the fabulous work!

Luna Corrona .