Reviews for A New Way of Life
Poison-Silver chapter 41 . 3/14/2009
-sits back is chair-

2 days...2 days of reading to finish this fic. I am sad to see it over. But am glad to have been able to read story was amazing, your an amazing writer. I look forward to read your fics.

~Tianna
Sara chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
In chapter 5 only the begining is posted the rest of the chpter isn't there.
leaping-leeches chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
I know it's um... a little late to reveiw... but I'm just saying that I absolotly LOVE this story! And the sequel is really cool too! And for the authors note on chapter 15 - yeah, it's like 35 degrees here in Victoria so what's it like in Queensland or Western Aussie? O.O

Anyway, this story is an amazing work of art! And I can't wait for the updates on My Way Of Life.
Rose Red217 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
this story is GREAT. one of my favorites. i've read it SO many times! great job.
DarkBlackQueen chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
It's pretty damn good so far. I like the whole rogue thing and that she's the queen of it. She definetly should have kicked Pyderi's ass though. But i still like it the way you have. You have got me hooked all ready.

*The Queen of Dark Blackness
chakrumgirl chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Uh...I was re-reading this one, and chapter 5 is messed up. It has like 3 paragraphs and ends.

chakrumgirl
Perrault chapter 41 . 8/15/2006
I loved it
aragornsgirll chapter 41 . 7/24/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! HOLY FUCKIN SHIT I LOVED IT SO FUCKIN MUCH! IT HAD ME LAUGHING HARD AT SOME POINTS! LOL GREAT JOB ON THIS STORY! I LOVE THE ENDING, I CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT HAPPENING!
Psyche17 chapter 41 . 6/11/2006
Ok, I know that I am, like, a year late submitting this review, but I just found this story and it was amazing! This has seriously become one of my favorite fics. It is marvelously original with its plot and its characters. It is also so funny! I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud while reading this. Emile is seriously one of the best original characters I've seen. You did a great job with her! Anyways, like I said, I loved this story! You did an awesome job! :)
TrueLegacy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I just started reading and I'm VERY excited to continue... amazing job!

~TrueLegacy
Troyfan16 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
lol i wasn't sure if i was going to like this story but it is kinda growing on me i like it!
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 41 . 3/21/2006
Haha! 'RUS!' I'm all for it though I've always prefered the 'ARTORIUS!' chant. Sounds more regal and cooler... anyway just be rambaling. I personally think there should be a sequel. Wher about Isolde? What about the Rouges? The image of Tristan wearing a crown is priceless but anyway... You've got all the knights basically set up for either marriage or children. I'd like to see the story where the children mingle and grow together while everyone is getting settled down. But yes, I'm talking too much. I'll be looking for a sequel and if I don't find it then please start one! Thanks and if you ever get the chance, please read my fanfic 'Rule Your Destiny.' -Numen
flor chapter 41 . 2/10/2006
beautiful history
sasurai chapter 41 . 2/6/2006
An absolutly wonderful story! thank you for writing it and thank you for creating a sequel!

sasurai
xLonelyAi chapter 21 . 2/5/2006
I liked this chapter. So much humor! I'm gonna continue reading now! byebye!

*BonnieLassie*