Reviews for Harry Potter & the Veela Parody
*dies*
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Funny
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Laughed my ass off, hilarious.
Allebasii chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Pffftttt oh gods, I just lost it at McGonagall's comment. *Snickers*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
hilarious!
hi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AND IMMA NAME MY BABY James Robert Albert Jeffrey Sebastian Carmichael Sirius Oliver Cavanaugh Daniel Jacob Rupert Emmett Potter-Malfoy-Hill THE 2ND!
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Rofl, I just realized this is how some of the Zeela fics goes!
Thecrasy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was really funny ! And so realistic ! So many fictions are like that ! I really enjoyed this parody ! Can I translate it into french ? I'm a french reader and when i read your fiction, I only thought of that : "I have to translate it into french !"

Kisses

Crasy
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Funny, a little dark humour and a bit...disgusting but nonetheless it made me smile.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Too perfect. And true!

*can't review properly for the laughter*
deleted0000000000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
As much as I love that cliched story line i have to admit this is now my favorite parody.
Midnightsfyre chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
hahahaha nice!
T3Ko chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That iss so right.

Thanks'
Hoppipollamia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I laughed really hard, especially when Harry anounced the name. When I read these bad Veela stories, I get really annoyed because I can't understand how people so obviously NOT talented in writing would publish their stories. But I guess they get support from their friends. You know like all those really overfed girls in mini skirts with their friends telling them: 'No, you look dashing, this skirt looks like it's been made for you!' Well anyway it's good to see a writer with a healthy sense of humour on this side. I loved the story!
Wyny chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very funny, mostly because it's what we find in most of the veela fic !