Reviews for Darkness' Addiction to Light
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 3/10
I really enjoyed this story. You described the complicated feelings behind their relationship so well. Yugi didn't stand a chance against Yami's love. Who would refuse such feelings after all ?
Ok this was an awesome story. Well written and you made me feel what yuugi and Yami were feeling. I don't like monotone stories and this was far from it.
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I keep forgetting to add this to my favortie list! XD i love this story!
Namesake chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I really liked your story, thank you for posting it. _
Nachtnelke chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Man, it's been ages since I last read this story! (Then again I did abandon the fandom for nearly a decade) l I still recognized the title though and knew I liked it back then. Turns out: I still do! I'm a sucker for the whole Yami coaxing Yugi thing. A little persuation here, some sweet words there, but never denying his nature as darkness and predator.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This was intense. There is no other way to explain it except intense. So your story is just. With no words to describe how good it is. Just intense.
Cacaca chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Your story plot is very good and thank you for using JAPANESE names. I love pairing YugixYami
Kala Elric chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This was really sweet and kawaii. Even though yami was OOC, it was still pretty awesome I love reading this story and I hope you do another story just like this one.
Mana's Madness chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
I was debating reviewing or not, but in the end I couldn't pass up being the 100th reviewer. This story was perfect, and ridiculously sweet. Only Yami and Yuugi can make even intense lemon scenes strangely adorable. I also love how Jounouchi was suspicious, and you chose a perfect place to end this. Love it!
Saskie chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Loved every part of this. I thought Yami was a bit OOC, but it was sweet. For some reason the Phantom of the Opera was in my mind during this fiction. :) Excellent and thank you for finishing the fic.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story. :D
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yugi going to meet this darkness. / I love the setting, plot and the description of everyone.
jj chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
oh nice ending good story to
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is a real good story, I can read it more than just once but loads of times.
andysanime chapter 5 . 11/13/2011