Reviews for In Perspective
bffimagine chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Crawford's totally crushing on Kenken... but will that make Schu jealous?
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Lovely piece, Misura-dear. Just lovely. The ending was wonderfully done, and as much as I'd love a sequel that would explain it away (whether or not you've already written one), I'm not quite sure if I'd want to read it (although I probably still would anyway); this one is just...too angstily gorgeous.

Oh, me, oh, my... Do write some more WK angst, please? *_*

So much love, hon. *heart*

Kit

(Highly recommending and fave-ing this one...)
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Hey, you absolutely can not leave it like that. This isn't finished. I want to know why Crawford is against Schu and Kenken seeing each other. Please write a sequel.
Burned Vamp chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
So... Correct me if I'm wrong... (in an extension, if you wish), but it sounds like to me that brad-boy wants the little siberian kitty for himself...?

Or you can just turn this into a non-one shot if you wish to prove me right...

Either way, an elaboration would be... delicious...
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I like that. There's a definite tension there. A Craford likes Ken tension, I think, though it could be a Crawford likes Schuldig tension. Or just a Craford has a tension headche from a vision tension _ Anyway, very wicked and sneaky and brilliant.
purkle-dragon-goddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Okay read these out of order, the other seems to follow this one considering Schus comment about finding another kitten to play with. But love it all the same.

Thank you dear!
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Okay, this one is a little odd. What is so special about Siberian?
Kati chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
You do it on purpose!

You end fics in such moments, that I want to scream (I know, you warned it is short). I want to know how it ends! Schu shouldn’t play with Ken (is it only a game for him?). Brad has interest in Kenken :)

Vote for more!
Wai - Aki chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Am I allowed to assume then that Crawford wants Ken to himself? *grins* I don't think this is strange at all, it's kind of cute, actually. _

- Wai