Reviews for Questioning Fate
Mat chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
I admit, as I haven't read a chapter of your fiction for so long, I forgot the way you lay it out. But I remembered as soon as I started to read. Oh yes. That brilliant flicking between perspectives, truly intelligent writing. What I love about your fiction is it shows the real human side. Kate's pregnancy, the idea of Robin and John having an affair. Fantastic. The characters are as three-dimensional as anything, and I love seeing how each person affects the other.

Bloody brilliant. Please don't leave it as long for the next chapter :-)
Michael palmer chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
Loving the story and hoping to read more of it soon!
Mat chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
Well, you certainly didn't need to worry about your writing style changing. Absolutely fantastic. You seem to flourish with the emotions of your characters.

Very, very good.
Mat chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
What can i say? This is getting better and better the more you write. It is so complex but so readable. I love the humour, and the fact you've managed to retain an edge without the humour affecting it is bordering on genius.

Cant wait for more.
Mat chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Another wonderful addition to this fantastic fanfic. Keep going. This is incredible!
Lucfier chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Just wanted to say good job again and after reading your bio or whatever it's called I read something and it bumped your coolness up many many points. You're a Nightwish fan! Sorry, I love 'em so...yeah
Lucfier chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
You are doing a great job so far, so dont sell yourself short. Have confidence, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest
Mat chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
Wow. You have to continue with this. This is, without a doubt, one of the best terminator fictions I have ever read. Wow.

Truly fleshed-out characters and situations, amazing atmosphere, a tory that I could visualise with perfect clarity, this was so good.

There were moments that amazed me with the images they gave me, such as when John and Kate were in the hospital, and they were just sitting together, trying to block everything out. It was such a wonderful, emotional moment, as if they were just trying on focus on anything they could other than the war ahead, and what they would become.

The plot unfolds with such accuracy and intelligence, it is a delight to read.

More, please!
Tower chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This is good. Really, I like it but I got confused just a little. Maybe it was a bit much for just a prologue? I don't know. I want to see what your going to do with this story! ~tower