Reviews for Kazeko
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
"Kazeko" is a great story, but having read the up-dated "The Last Sacrifice" I noticed some continuity problems in it, you might want to go with the idea of rewriting "Kazeko" as the second part of "The Last Sacrifice", you've got an amazing writing style though!
DavisJes chapter 20 . 10/27/2008
Great story.
DavisJes chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
Another beautiful chapter. Well that also explains who Sailor Moonlight is. Thank you for write Setsuna and Queen Serenity together.
DavisJes chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Beautiful chapter. Well now my questions about Ailan have been answers. I just love the idea of Setsuna and Queen Serenity together so much that I wrote my own story for them. _
DavisJes chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Poor Setsuna.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
so sweet
labstractl chapter 20 . 9/28/2006
very nice indeed. I hope you add to this story more !
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 20 . 3/28/2005
i really liked this one too. if u can notice, i'm slowly working myself through all of ur sailor moon stories. theyre really good :)
Matt chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
you're stories are all good and everything. this one's just really well-written.
Nebu chapter 20 . 9/30/2004
I finally found time to read the ending! It was amazing! One of the best fanfics ever!
apl85 chapter 20 . 9/24/2004
That was a awesome story! Can't wait to read the rest of your stories _
jem chapter 20 . 9/24/2004
wa! it's the end?wa! it's so touchy! but any case, i like this..do more! more fics and more updates!goodluck
Skiota chapter 20 . 9/23/2004
I'm so *sob* happy *sob* This was the best SM story ever *cries her heart out* *10 years later* (lol) does it have to be over? I'd be funny if Usagi went home and told her Earth mom that she was gonna have a sister...*laughs at the thought* or that two women are going to have kids...*goes off and ponders* Thank you so much for sharing this story with us (the readers) I know we all loved it. Until next time...

-Catty

*Michelle drags her off saying "Finally! You've been on there for days! You've been a bad girl! Go to MY room! Me: O.o wait *grins* (Yes her name is Michelle odd huh? MichiMichelle in SM... I KNEW I WAS THE WIND HAHAHA! *get dragged off**
ThatGirlUpNorth chapter 20 . 9/23/2004
Aw that was cute, i hope you do some more, cos it was really nice to read and enjoy.

Till Next Time!
an chapter 20 . 9/23/2004
aw...shucks, it has finally ended. are gonna do a sequel to it? i hope you do, and i shall look forward to it. :)

great work. absolutely amazing talent.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »