Reviews for With Love's Wound
warpedsolutions chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
this is awesome. i have really enjoyed reading this so far and greatly greatly hope that you continue with it. i know its been a while but im hangin off a ledge here. high five man : )
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Please more! It was just awesome, they way you showed both Hermione and Ginnys point of view, just great!
Gueneviere chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Very interesting. I'm hooked.
Ace chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Wow this is good! So... not to be pushy or anything... but could you continue it soon? I know you aren't dead ;)
Alphawolf69 chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Was this going to be a Hermione/Ginny fic or a Pansy/Hermione one? (Pansy is better :D).

I'm impressed by the way you capture all the emotions and confusions of Hermione and the frustrations of Ginny, it feels as though the reader has real insight into their souls. I hope you decide to continue this (it hasn't got to the good bits yet...) as I think it is a really good piece of work.
Brightly75 chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
i like the exposition that you've done here and i'd love to see more of this.
Cheez Wizz chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
i really enjoyed this story alot. i thought everyone's emotions were so realistic, and the characters were very much themselves. is this the last chapter, or will there be more? well, i hope there will be.
Designated chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
This is a good story. I can't wait for things to really get started. Hermione's angst is unnaturally believeable as well so good on you for that!
Frizance chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Cool fanfic. Can't wait till you update.
spandexmonkey chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
You are such a quality piece of class.

Err... that's good :D

This fic is gorgeous. You get Hermionie so cutely, and it's brilliante that you're writing a multi-chapter long thing, because you have *the talent*. It's got a slightly different feel to the shorter pieces. I don't know if that's just the length or something else you're doing with it, I was having too much fun reading to notice.

I love your look on Ginny, and especially your look from there on to Harry. It's all so original, without the abrasive feel that total originality can often generate.

About the rest of the quality classiness - I appreciate very much that you realise the value of a neat 500 word piece of work. Most HP fanfiction, i've noticed, is only "good" if it's novel length (or longer O_O), which is quite daunting when you're looking for new, origional pieces of writing to go read, or if you don't have a lot of time but want some cool HP fan angles.

It also isn't giving enough authors the chance to show off what they can do in 500 words.

Yes, i'm leaving this review in totally the wrong fic (sorry!)! Well, you still get it, right? ;)

Anyway, what I actually wanted to get across was that you're one of my favourite authors in the HP world ever, and thanks for writing so much :D, and using shorter pieces to make more effective fics, as well as doing multi chapter things like THIS. It shows lots of variety.

Please update soon! :)

x SM
Jess Tiggs chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
This was such a refreshing read. The chapters flowed smoothly and you created a very vivid picture without being overly wordy or overly descriptive. The depth of the characters was perfectly captured. Great work! _ I've added it to my favorites.
RainbowShadow90 chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
No don't stop! Aw man that chapter was awesome! Ginny and Hermione kissed! I bet Ginny moved first DD Yay anyway update soon please!
fan-rei chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
was a good chapter

want more please!
nikkopotamus chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
So great story. But i have a ques. is it (Implied)Hermione/Pansy, with Hermione/Ginny or the other way around?
fan-rei chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
i must agree than it the last volume there is only for the teenager hero, hurt and terribly angry.

Hermione has better talk with her in private.