Reviews for Callisto can change too
freakinred chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
So,this was the last chapter?Hmm...if this is the end,then it was a good ending,my dear.I think the fight with Draco was priceless,and Angelos...well,he seems like a good enogh or something more,no was in character in this chappie!I think I'll try REALLY hard to make a few more chapters for my fic too,now that I see you're making an story,Shauni,I would LOVE to see you create another Callisto fic! ;)
Freyj chapter 14 . 2/24/2005
*Applause, applause*

well, i loved your story very much and the end is great !

*sigh*

It is the END, well, I guess I'm gonna put this story in my favorites, and reread it :D !

I will survive :D

Again I want to thank you for this excellent fic !
Freakinred chapter 13 . 2/18/2005
As they('they' as in 'me')say: 'thirteen is the charm.' Charm this chapter,as I was halfway through the first sentance,my mind drew a blank.I forgot that this wasn't a published book,and that it was a was written so wonderfully,I cannot thank you enough for such a beautiful chapter.I loved stranglely reminded me of Tomb Raider:The Lost Cult,written by E.E Knight,when Lara goes to visit Landcaster those two 've given me a rough sketch of the persona of Draco,and I just love the way you portrayed everything.I'm dying for chapter hurry,and I will hurry myself in my closely abandoned for this chapter hunny,it was DA BOMB! ;)
Freyj chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
hey, you don't have to be sorry !

I enjoyed this chapter really and I hope you find enough time to write another soon !

Even if it takes weeks, I'll read every chapter till the end and even after :D

A crazy reader (kind of psychotic too :p)
Mika Lockheart chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
Aw my dutch hero! *hugs* my pc is finally letting me post reviews again! Good job hun! but you know I like your stories any ways dont'ch ya? *is happy* please post more!
CardboardCreative chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
My greatest apologies to you Shauni for not reviewing you I've spoken of before,I haven't much time to do alot anymore.

So,this chapter,dear 'Listo leaves what looks to be a welcome 've granted my wish to make a CUTE little scene with Callisto and Dent acting as snuggly as can be!I like the fact that you added that Callisto caters to the wounds of a man she'd never met 's almost a symbolic form of showing that our favourite 'nut craker' now runs on the side of good,and no longer looks to the side of only her own needs.I've never heard of Draco,but I know he played a medium sized role in the land of Xena,so I believe that the meeting between him and 'Listo will turn out to be quite yes,I found that this chapter was not only wonderful,but all that and then I think all of these chappie's!So,I've given you a long review,hope you likey likey likey!So HURRY HURRY HURRY and UPDATE NOW!The story's plot is launching to new hieghts,kudos to you! ;)
shastalily chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
GOOD! It will be interesting to see what Callisto does with Draco.
Freyj chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
It's so great ! I love your story very much and I'm expecting the next chapter !

Keep going !
ObeSlifRa chapter 11 . 12/16/2004
trust me, that chapter was great. I didn't think Callisto would remain good, or that she would kill the general that easy. Ya got a real good story here, good job
shastalily chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
You did a lot in this chapter. I wonder... What will it do to Callisto to know that she has brutally killed another person after she has changed so much?
Freyj chapter 11 . 12/14/2004
I found your chapter really good :)

I hope you'll update soon and I really liked how well you described Callisto's character !
CardboardCreative chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
Hi Shauni, be honest,I've had a hard day,I've crammed so many tasks into one day and I'm as tired as ,when I saw that you updated,my day got much .

So,I really liked the beggining scene,if any girl is tied to a chair,and a guy says that your a beautiful woman...PANIC!RUN!SCREAM AND SHOUT!RUN IN CIRCLES AND BANG YOUR HEAD,ONLY TO FALL OVER!Callisto kickes ASS,and you really brought out her ,as i think I may have even informed you before,Callisto(a.k.a Hudson Liek,er something) has BROWN GOOD 'OL CALLISTO IS BACK IN ACTION!She's a good little girly now,yes,but you've shown that she can still hit it!Play Auntie Callisto caught the kill and made her lunch,so to ,me has a problem! DUM DUM DUM! Don't worry,it's small. I know,Xenacrew has made peace with Callisto,but please woman!SHE KILLED HER FAMILY!Second chances,yes,but,even though they're *friends* now,a glare or two,or a thought of sadness will help out the original story line of 'Listo's character that you need help,you've mastered this fic!And,I say this to virtually EVERYONE,about EVERY chapter,maybe I was so0o relieved after today,maybe I'm just stupid,but this chapter is by far a relly good may I suggest...Callisto and Dent needsome cuddely family cuteness 't it be so0o lovable is Dent asked Callisto to put him to bed,or hid behind her when something scary happens?Maybe 'Listo gets mortally injured,and Dent tries to help out with alot of *bear cub* affection?Er something?

KUDOS TO YOU, M'LADY,IT WAS A FUN FUN FUN CHAPPIE!YUPPO,I'M BOUNCING AROUND IN MY LITTLE SEAT!I FELL OVER AND SANG AND STUFF LIKE THAT!Know why?Because your great!no stom!u leif or lief, or...WHY MUST I SPELL INCORRECTLY!

Now that I've written you a book of a review,me expects a good long reply...Bye to Bob!

UPDATE NOW SHAUNI!USE DE FORCE!IT SHALL GUIDE YOU TO ANOTHER CHAPPIE!YODA FARTS..BUT DOESN'T EVERYONE,ADAM STANDLER?
Diva'sDream chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
Great chapter. Uh-oh, is that a little hint that Callisto might be going back to her old self? I hope not. Well, I mean, I absolutely loved the bad Callisto, I totally hated the angel Callisto from season 5, but THIS good Callisto is just fine with me. Keep up the good work!
Mika Lockheart chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
Wow! Nice job! (YOu're forveer known as my Dutch Hero hehehe) Thanks for the help on Silver Bow and again awsome job on the story! As always!
Freyj chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
Hey ! you're not dying, because i'll make you live once more to give us the end of the story ! :p

Nice chapter, I want the next :p

Sorry for my rudeness, I can be crazy sometimes...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »