Reviews for Blue Red Purple Orange
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
How sweet! I love the meanings of the colors. It really fits them. :)
O Spastic One chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So, i was reading this and when it said "Splinter returned the courtesies," i thought it said "Splinter returned the curtsies" and i was like, "WHAT?" it made me laugh. i've been in front of the computer screen for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. anyway, i love this story! it makes me have warm fuzzies. it's so cute!
zenonaa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I've read this so many times and it's still great. :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aw! That was adorable! Great job!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This fic gave me that warm squishy feeling inside! I loved it! Great writing!
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I love how you described everything. It's a wonderful piece, and you really kept the brothers in character - even during their younger years. Great job.
Tyleet85 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Although it's been awhile since this story was posted, it and it's author still deserves to be commented. A warming story, and covering a subject I have missed while reading TMNT fanfiction. Written well and makes lively images inside the readers mind, this story clearly deserves a place among my favorites :)

* Keep up the good work, and may the Muse always be with you :)

- Nina
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Ah, this was a pretty sweet oneshot~ I like the casual brotherly moments, especially the part where Mike freaks Raph by snatching then tossing back the sai! I almost thought Raph would cry "Ya tryin' to poke my eye out or somethin' ?" before he jumps at Mike to pummle him~ XD

and Splinter in thend, nice~ it adds to the fluffy sweetness~
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I've read this before, I think, but apparently I forgot to review. Oops. My bad. Sorry. Anyway, I really like this fic! One of my favourite parts must have been:

"You know, if we hemmed these edges, they wouldn't fray," Don added thoughtfully.

An instant later three other masks landed in his lap.

"Go for it," Leo said sweetly.

Ah, that was funny. But the flashback wasn't bad either! Good job with this story!
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
ah, that's awesome! nice color representations! i love it!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
O! This is so cute. I loved it! Nice portrayal of all the guys and their colors. so awesome, sccurate and cute, keep up the good work.
ironronan357 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
really sweet, I've always wondered why they had those colors. You're a good writer, you kept the characters in character too. keep writing
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Cute Bit of fluff!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This is so cute! I love how the colors and explainations fit the guys perfectly! _ Great job!

-Neosun7
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Cool! I always did wonder why those colors were chosen...