Reviews for Brave Lapin
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You might want to fix the spelling of Usagi's last name in your "teaser" 'cus you forgot the "y".

Otherwise interesting...
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nice! One of the first episodes of the TMNT I saw was Reality Check (I think that's what it's called) since then, Usagi's been my favorite side character. It's good to see someone has finaaly done a good fanfic about him. Peace!
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw, that's so good! i like it! and i like Usagi too, i think they need to show more of him! cool poem, great job writing it!
Erismti chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Nice rhyming, oh I mean nice poetry. Oh forget that, because it's such a nice song for the samurai rabbit. _
Ramica chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I remember Usagi Yojimbo he was featured in the old comics, Eastman and Laird often had Leo in it and of course his brothers gave him a bad time about the samurai bunny.

Great poem it does justice to the rabbit!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Goodness, you must indeed be thrilled to death to be back amongst the living! LOL So many stories - and now, a poem.

I don't know this character other than possibly through the new series where Splinter ends up in a netherworld of sorts ( and his sons follow him) where he participates in an annual competition of sorts.

Anyway, nice flow to your prose.

Be blessed.