Reviews for Heart's Undoing
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Good job. I enjoyed it.
sanspeur chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
okay, even though i hate his red headed guts, don't forget about that nasty Cleon of Kennan. He makes me want to vomit. Ugh.
bookworm1992 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
:] i liked this!
oirishgoddess chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
aw. so sweet. kel/dom are so right for each other, and i really like this fic. well done!
Lady Mage chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Love the awkwardness. dom, awkward. LOVE IT. I always hate when the girl is awkward, and the guy isn't, or vise versa.

Great story,

Lady Mage chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Very good. This is sorta classic. But it's good classic at that.

Keep writing,

Lady Mage chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Yay! This looks promising!
music nerd chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
(sighs sadly and looks down at keyboard) it's over? oh. i had hoped for insight into love. but i've been trying to do that for years, with no luck. oh well, still certainly a good read. good job!
music nerd chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
see this? im reviewing. so you can be happy now. yay!

good job! i love these kinds of fics... (contented sigh)
music nerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
good stuff.

let the games begin.
me and a half chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
UPDATE!GAH!its been like three months and ive been checking like evry day, and I NEED AN UPDATE!lol i hafta kno what happenz!pweezie plesae with a sugar coated cherry on top and extra ice cream! OMG UPDATE!
anonymous.5 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
please update soon!
Sunbean chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Inspiring-osity? I do believe you may be a fellow fan of Louise Rennison.

Hm... well, rather refreshingly, your spelling and grammer is pretty much faultless. However, there isn't much of a 'hook' to grab the reader into the story, as it seems to a pretty straightforward romance. I did enjoy the humour and plausible dialogue thought, so well done you.

Also... pidgeon? Lool. I make that mistake a lot too - it's pigeon, which is ridiculous because it's clearly pronounced pidge-in.
slightly unhinged chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
hey, i like this one. it's good stuff. i was disappionted that it was so short though.

catch ya later
Kelly Masbolle chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
I wish people wouldn't complain about Dom/Kel fics. I really enjoy them and yours was lovely. Hm... what should I say? Well - I guess, as you know, things were leading to a bigger story. But nice...