Reviews for Moving target
The Mystic Doctor chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Excellent story! You're really talented, and know just how to put in action, romance and humor. Keep up the good work!
babe300 chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
aw that was well sweet! them 2 are the best

couple in one piece!

sanji x nami 4eva folks!

babe300
Fairy Of Anime chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Love it! Pleases write more!
Nostalgia Nut chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Ya know...SanjixNami ain't so bad, I actually like it more now! hehe thanks..
Elnora chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
bwaah i'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight... this was nice! I REALLY liked this story and it had a good ending though I am never able to resist the feeling of wanting one of them to jump the other. maybe Sanji lifting Nami to the kitchen table kissing and...mmh! lovely story! :D
Elnora chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
wauw! this is really good! I'm not used to SanjixNami but I can be flexible _anyway i gotta go because some chapters needs to be read..

you are a very talented writer. they are in character well and it's not going too fast or too slow.. little bit fast sometimes maybe
Ninja Chic chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
Dude, thats so sweet! i love it, so happy i got to finish it! it was awsome!
Ninja Chic chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
yes ive gotten to the 3rd chapter! im so sorry i havent been keeping up, i try really i do, but all the evil people of the world took the web away from me so its hard but i swear to you this day i shall finish this story! i shall for the love of sanji i shall! !
pusa.is.me chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
aww... so sweet! i love it! Nami and Sanji are my favorites! and the story wasnt sappy or anything! the action was so nice! thank you! and the interaction between the two and the whole crew, wow! you really know how to write!

Ayame Amerante chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
That was great! Well written, awesome details! great job!
Ninja Chic chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
man! i luv zoro and sanji in this! there so awsome! hope to read more of it soon (looks at clock) ah! i was suppose to be off the web at 10:00! (10:25), oh i gotta go! ill read more soon!
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
this is my first one piece more that one chap fanfic cause i just got into it recently cause i bought the manga, and i luv sanji, but why must nami do this to me? she dosent deserve his hot sexy-ness!
fire fairy chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
i loved that story! it was so cute at the end, and please add more!
LORDLUFFY07 OF THE MERRY GO chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I HATE IT! TO HELL WITH SAN/NAMI, IT'S LUFFY AND NAMI ALL THE WAY! FUCK YOU AND FUCK ALL THE OTHER FUCKING FUCKERS WHO LIKE THE FUCKIN' LOVE OF SANJI AND NAMI!

FUCK YOU, YOU FAT PRICKIN' COCKSUCKER!
qwerty chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
I like your long chappies -