Reviews for Crying Alone
Ema chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
It was really deep into their emotions... I feel like crying now... No not really but I still liked it
Soul of the Rain chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
WOW I LOVE THIS! I am all about sad.
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hero:*Crying to hard to even talk right now*

Bob:*didn't read this fic* Okay? what the fuck did you do?

Hero*pulls her self together* Beautiful!*snif*So sad!*snif*Why can't they be to gether!*starts to bawl again*

Bob: Right...*thumbs up* I'm just gonna walk away now...
Jasper Annalise chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
oh my GAWD! this made me cry! not very many stories can make me cry. you did a relly good job. LURV IT!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
not going to yell it is probobly gonna be like that in the show did you know that thier makeing a movie

teen titans :tokyo
Kay Jay8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i thought it was great! even though they didn't end up together, that's probably how she would think and react! very well written, i liked it a lot!
mewtant307k chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
emo much?

still, i liked it
Nikki G chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Aww... so sad. ;_; *sniffle* Great stuff.
cd lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
do you know how hard it was not to cry when I read that? if I hadn't been used to not crying I would be bawling my eye's out!

and even though i'm upset I have to admit you ended it perfectly,that probably is what Raven would do, and I hate that! why should she suffer like this! what did she so to deserve this?

*eh-hem* sorry, got a bit carried away.

and I also know what it's like to cry alone!

please continue the brilliant work!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow. That is so awesome. Why would Raven say that? *sobs uncontrollable*
tear chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
aww, sad.
kiraneko chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
i almosted cried. and i do agree that this is what she would do. she wants to tell him but she cant. she is 2 afraid to say because shes afraid someone will get hurt. when you watch the show you can tell more than anything she wants 2 express her feelings and not hold them in.

you should make a story out of it...i would love it. its really good and you should keep on writing on this topic.

hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
*Cries* that was *Sobs* so *Hic* beautiful.
Gem W chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
T_T *sobs uncontrollably* so sad! It was a good story except... it was SO SAD! ~Meggie
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
You know, people don't really cry at siily sad storys

(wipes away a tear)

Okay - so-?

I agree, just what Raven would do...

Tragic - don't get me started...