Reviews for Heartache
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU'RE SO CRUEL! WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT SO TERRIERMON CAME BACK! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO POOR SWEET HENRY!
Kyo: I think she's officially gone off the deep end...
Matt: And what? You never thought that maybe she jumped off it a long time ago?
Kyo: Nope...
Yaegashi Yoshiki chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*pat's KotS on the forehead* it wasn't bad at all... it was a cute little ficlet. You don't have to beat yourself up since it was short... I like shorter fiction since it let's me read it when i can't sleep. .

oh... and guess who... *winks*
James6 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
It was quite unexpected to say the least. Nevertheless, you convey emotions quite effectively.

Perhaps a little explicit, but who really cares? I still thought it was good, if a little short.

Good work.
BloodyKitsune chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
*Glares at Pinmon* He finnally writes something, and you scare im off? GRAGH! I'll kill you! *Proceeds to chase after him, looking meaner then Rika ever could* Come back here! Face it like a man!
digitalletdown chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
KotS, you still have it! You keep on updating, and better and better stuff will come.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This was somewhat cute...the voice of the characters was kind of 'off', I think, though. At least to me. I'd more see Terriermon/Gargomon saying something like "Duh, of course I love you too, silly! Where have YOU been that you didn't notice?" or something of that nature. He's a big goof in a lot of ways.

Too bad Henry doesn't know that they *will* return within six months. ;) Maybe think about a reunion kind of thing? You could even tie it into what happens in the second Tamers movie, with him accidently taking Lopmon instead of Terriermon.

But I did like it. It was kinda cute. Not perfect, but nothing is. Cute. :)