Reviews for Haldir and the Fantabulous Whatzit
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That. Was. Hilarious!
Marevanye chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
He quacked. Haldir...quacked at it. And then smiled. That is SO kawaii!
Marevanye chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Woo-hoo! I'm liking this already. Nice job on details, by the way. Most parodies are utterly Looney Tune-esque when it comes to physical comedy, but YOU'RE being funny without resoting to least so far. _ It's very refreshing!
Sarah chapter 19 . 5/2/2005
Wow, I have never laughed and then laughed and then laughed until I cried like I laughed at this fic. I was all blue and then I began reading and pretty soon I found it difficult to breath. I absolutely love it when authors are as cleverly random as you are; there are few who know how to use the random element properly but you do. Thanks so much for making my night!
Mesozoic Flower chapter 19 . 10/18/2004
EFFING HILARIOUS! I love your disclaimers. Poor elves... *hugs them both* very well done however. _
Nightwing Writers chapter 19 . 9/18/2004
*G* Great job! LOL. I liked it a lot.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 11 . 9/18/2004
LOL. SO funny.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 10 . 9/18/2004
LOL. Looks as though yet another elf has dropped his drawers due to you. _
Dalamar Nightson chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
I agree with Gimli and Legolas. Way to easy to take that all sexually...
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 19 . 9/16/2004
They'll be delighted to have that ring in Valinor. And Haldir, a father. I'd never have thought.

Your stories are great.
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 18 . 9/16/2004
Cut, cute chapter. Hey, being elf scout sounds like fun.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 19 . 9/15/2004
BWAHAHAHAHA...and a bloody good way to get rid of that stupid toy. I'm also gonna send down all the furbies on the next few ships. MAY FURBIES ROT IN HELL! Same goes for barbies. Great story, i like it
Marchwriter chapter 19 . 9/15/2004
Hee hee hee.

Although, and I hate to tell you this on the last chapter because I just noticed it- GaladriEl's name is spelled wrong. Oops... ah, well, but that's me being nit-picky.

Otherwise, a perfect end to a lovely story.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

~ The Lady of Light~
YarnNerd chapter 19 . 9/15/2004
Aww, another end. I knew this would turn out as a romance. Not really as much of a crazed romance as Emmess' which figures. Unfortunatly thanks to rain the competition is put off until next week. Half of the marching band started whooping when they found out this news. GO DAWGS! _! Everyone was still tired. We have another game this friday. We're probably gonna loose again. My team lost all it's best players the past two years and then as soon as the other team starts winning they completely loose the will to try to win the game and loose confidence and stuff like that.

Well I had a boost of self confidence which is highly unusual today and I'm hoping I can finally post the next chapter of my story soon. I know I'm starting to take forever when it comes to updating but I have too much of a busy schedual. Hope you write a new story soon!

Mirfein chapter 19 . 9/15/2004