Reviews for Forbidden Borders Crossed
Super-Silent-K chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
*gasp* O_O tidus...rikku...ima smack them both and say horrible and deadly things to them...but mostly tidus! i hope he cries so I can laugh at his pain! Bwahahahahaha! Btw I was browsin ur profile and i stumbled across this and decided to read and review and when i read it i was like "OH SHNAPZ!"

anyways telling yuna was the right thing to do and as for tidus...well he'll just hav to "disappear" if you know what i mean? mwahaha...nice story, very...unexpected to me though...dramatic too, i can already imagine the outcome of this whole a dead tidus...bwahaha...loved the story
cally777 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Its a great idea for a story. Maybe could have been turned into a longer fic. Still I understand why you ended it where you did. Good writing too.
queenofthedonuts chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Aw. You should've continued with this one. I really liked it!
yuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
wow! im loving it! it was really good! it would be great if you continued it! at first when i started playing FFX i thought that tidus and rikku would end up together! i think they would make a great couple though! lol! anyways if you make a sequel or add more chappies just let me know! this one shot was great!
butterflie chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Ouch. I bet Yuna would take that hard.. Meh, it's late and I'm too tired to write a better review, but I did like this ;

And I rather like that it's a one-shot, leaves the following conversation to the imagination of the reader, that's always fun.
LeonAlec chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This was...hilarious. I mean, I was smiling all the way from the beginning to the end of the story, I just couldn't help it.

Maybe you meant this to be tragic (and in real life it definitely would be), but, well, I'm sure you see the same tragicomic aspects in this story as you do :)

Rikku is so cute, you portrayed her well. In this fic she seems a bit more serious than usually in the game, and that is absolutely a positive thing.
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Good job! Although I actually prefer Rikku/tidus to Yuna/Tidus (I'm a alternate pairings fanatic!) I actually felt sorry for Yuna, it's really a hard blow hearing this disasterous news coming out of the mouth of her cousin and best friend.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
YEY! That was really nice/kool/different/great! lol
Anrixan chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
*Jaw drops* OH MY GOD! AWESOME! WOW...i couldn't imagine the conversation that woudl follow that! Probably some hair pulling from Yuna's That was so freaking love all of your stories!
Sophiatrixx chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
great one-shot, you could continue! I wanna see Yunie's reaction to this! *wink-nudge*
shadows-of-flame chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
hey are you going to write anymore to this? plz do
DewOfTheSea chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
oh...that was so good...totally original and just o...this would do great as a story but it also makes a good one-shot! Man, now it's got me all wondering about the possibilities of what Yuna would do! Darn you! Haha, thank you, though...for I've never read a one-shot like this before!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
aw, i wanted it to go on for longer!
lostinotherworldz chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
this is great so far. please continue! i cant wait for the next chapters!
m-kun chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
ohh! *fainted* i can't believe it!