Reviews for Really Want You
BloomingViolets chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
such a cute fic! loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
R.A.B.M chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
This is such a great fic! It's so cute! I always thought they should get back together. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole fic!

I love the way Devin was so supportive. I like how you made his relationship with her too. Not romantic, just really close.

That song was awesome. Did you write it? It's so good!

And you did Connor PERFECTLY. Made him the little flirt he is. And I love the little fluff with Trent and Kira. A perfect fic! Keep writting!

~Leah Harrison
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Another awesome chapter! Hope there's more!
Angel Lily chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
That was so cute! I wish it had lasted a few more chapters, though.
Angel Lily chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
That was so cute! I wish it had lasted a few more chapters, though.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Awesome fic! I feel so bad for Ethan! Please update soon!
Godin chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
very nice liked it a lot, a little short though. Love the Ethan/Cassidy dymanic already and hey Devin- great new aspect on him too.
obsessivemuch chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Props for actually daring to write Ethan/Cassidy. Now if only more people would follow along. *laughs* I think you have a very good grasp of the dynamics of the group and the characters. My only question is about the relationships between Trent/Kira and Ethan/Cassidy: are they a lot farther along than the show? Because Ethan/Cassidy was nearly over before it began and Trent/Kira are far from kissing and coupling yet. I think a bit more clarification might be in order, but other than that, I think it's a great start. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Clarissa E chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Wow, that was a quick update. Interesting look inside Cassidy's thoughts.
Clarissa E chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'm glad someone wrote an Ethan fic, bcause there's not to many of those, and he's one of my favorites on PRDT, and he and Cassidy made a cute couple (and the pairing is way more canon than the overdone Conner/Kira, which is purely a product of the fan's imaginations). Quite interesting, and I can't wait to see more.