Reviews for Unaffected
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
aww very nice! great story
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this is amzing and that song is awesome
spanishlove chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
great i loved it, although it seems to me like romeo and juliet
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow! This is so cute!

Great job. I love GAbby Fics.
Cerridwennn chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I have a quick question. Weren't they standing up? If so, how did they drift off to sleep?Anyways, I loved it. It was great! Go you Go you! Happy New Year!
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Great story! You've officially convinced me to love Gabby ships! Best line ever; “Yeah, I do, but it’s fun to listen to you dig yourself deeper and deeper into Tony-size holes,”. Keep up the great work!
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You're a good writer...but what is it with you and dissing up C/G fans? i have yet to see one of us diss one of you, so what's up with it? Jeeze. Please point out a fic that disses g/s fans because honestly, it's like racism. it's reall stupid too. Anyway, i know that this review is getting me kicked off your fave authors list, but really, if your just going to diss c/g fans *im one* then i couldn't care less. We're all acting like babies, and we should grow up, because in the real world, lots of people have different opinions. so suck it up! But still, again, you're a really good writer, keep up the great stories Babe
Hermione-2113 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I really enjoyed this. It's not your usual Gabby fare - like Gibbs, I suspect most of us don't see her being affected by anything. But you've explored the idea really well, and kept her in-character to boot.

(And yes, Jet is short for Jethro. I just had to throw in a little Gabby in the last line, couldn't help myself~_*)
Kamui Shima chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I feel that Gibbs and Abby make a great pair but not when it comes to a romantic relationship. I feel that they share the father/daughter bond.
nikkinor chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very good, very sweet, GABBY might not be my favorite pairing, but this story is still very sweet.
mcabello chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Good fic. Write more soon.