Reviews for True Colours
silia chapter 31 . 8/22/2009
OMG... YOY ARE AMAZING PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY I AM GOING CRAZY PLEASE...
ncislove chapter 31 . 2/3/2009
will you be finishing this story?
Joygrl88 chapter 31 . 10/19/2008
You are going to finish this, aren't you? cause you have to. we have to know where abby is and she and gibbs have to be together!please please please
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 31 . 2/6/2008
It isn't Abby? YAHOO! There's still hope, let's get going with the bloody update!
Bananna18 chapter 31 . 4/27/2007
yea abbys ok ...hopefully
nikkinicky420 chapter 31 . 4/27/2007
more more more please! there so good!
Jennifer Hart chapter 31 . 10/26/2006
Oh, come on, you SO cannot leave us with this!
BeckettFan chapter 31 . 8/27/2006
Lol! i knew it! hehe, but thats coz i already knew.. hmm... but yay! Abbys not dead! or is she? lol, i can just see the whole room gasping, that made me crack up! but short chap! no fair! newayz ill hopefully talk to ya later.. ooh! guess wot! my mums going away for a long weekend thursday-monday nite, so party at my house! lol!

Love Megz
jtbwriter chapter 31 . 8/26/2006
You so did not just redeem yourself! I love it-not Abby!

But what did Tony just call Kate, darling baby girl? And Gibbs-Gibbs listened to her and now they have hope-but what did that

scumbag do with their Abby? And when do we get to kill McGee?

Thanks for coming back to this-if you ever need help with a story continuance again-please let us know-we're here!

Great update-now what?:)
Nina chapter 30 . 8/25/2006
So is that not really Abby or is she not really dead, Im confused please update soon
The Magic Bringer chapter 30 . 5/13/2006
I don't believe it! You killed ABBY! ACK! Let me go off in my corner and cry now.. SHe can't be dead! It's a conspiracy! I'm in denial. Please tell me she's not really dead?
Mouse In The Corner chapter 30 . 2/11/2006
SaphyJones chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Wow! That is a little creepy. You have a lot of chapters, this may take a while. Do not be offended that I don't review every chapter, it is because I am busy reading!
SaphyJones chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like it. Can't write too much, must read on!
Liz chapter 30 . 2/5/2006
No! I have arrived too late, I don't think you are updating and I am totally addicted! I had to inform you that I really loved your story, it was amazing. Very emotionally involving, and genuine. Tony and Kate are divine together in this story, love the way they are written. Amazing job, is there any hope for a poor student on getting an update from that genius writer's brain of yours?;)