Reviews for 2021
tmntlover2013 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
tmntlover2013 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep
going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
StarryFeathers chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I just stumbled onto this and so far...i like it. I've read Ender's Game and either I'm missing something or I'm not as keen as I thought but I see no connection here...

-Lon
anypenname chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
What a cool story! I really like the interesting plot/setting... I can't tell which character to feel more sorry for.

Can't wait to see what comes next!
In The Clouds chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
Yes, yes. I know it takes me forever to review. Better late than never though, eh?

Ooh, It's been so long since you last updated, I thought that I would have to read the whole thing over again to remember. But, as I started the new chapter, it only took me a few seconds ("who's POV is this? What're they talking about?") before it all came flooding back to me! "Oh! Leo an-and Mabe!...and then Raph! Oh, he's gonna be mad!" LOL

O.O oh boy...I don't know if Raph was really mad or not, but it looks like Donnie sure is!

I've told you before that this is one of my favorite fics, right? PLEASE update again soon!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
I love it. _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Ah! FINALLY! After so long, you finally updated! and a rather dramatically suspencful chapter, too! Mabe is a snake and she sure knows when to keep (or not) her mouth shut... I sure hope Don would hurt Leo, the poor turtle is already fuzzy and needs a vacation to clear his head... hope Raphie and Mike can help with this...
Ivory Novelist chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
Whee! You updated! I was so surprised and excited! Once again, I adore the love and angst and general brotherhood. You write it so well. Please update soon! Thank you!
spootycup chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
good come back chapter.. now that i am totally into it again.. more please
Sakura117us chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Another good story! _
Pretender Fanatic chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Leo's wife was Mabe! Oh dear! And a missle? I'M assuming it's nucular... I find myself starting to look this new Donny.

You're right though I did have to read the last chapter over again to remind myself what was going on. Nice job on this chapter though dude! KUTGWUS

Pretender Fanatic
Ted chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
This is a very heartfelt and well-told story. I also like that, in this story, the turtles have gone from being outcasts of society to being leaders of it! Talk about a switch!

Now, if only it hadn't taken a global disaster to allow that change. : Anyway, keep writing.
Rev chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
Theres me thinking you've been abducted by aliens. Had to reread story You've still got the skill to turn out another good chaptor,dont take so long next time
Lioness-Goddess chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
You want scrutinizing? You got it! (stares intently at computer screen) Truth be told, I did have to go back and re-read everything, but it was worth it! Okay, back to the review I'm supposed to be doing.

This story is so cool...I'm so glad you've updated. They have like their own little government and stuff.

*sighs* So that's why Donnie doesn't like her. In that case...I don't like her either! Let me take this moment to say...Mabe is a poop. EEk! She was married to LEO? (blinks) Leo married a SNAKE? Weird.

Uh oh. Leo made Raph mad. Oh wait. Raph's always mad. Heh, silly me.

I know I said I was gonna scrutinize, but I can't find anything wrong. Seriously.