Reviews for Turning of the Seasons
WelshMissForever chapter 1 . 2/26
I am so loving this. I really like Adhemar and Christiana together. I am so happy to have found this story great job :)
WelshMissForever
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I stumbled on this fic by chance, having never come across or read A Knight's Tale fanfic before. It's been a while since I've seen the film, and I have to say I can barely remember Christiana, but I found Joscelyn very annoying and preferred the idea of Will with Kate, so I'm intrigued to see where you're going with that too... As I said, I don't really recall Christiana, so I'd be very interested in hearing what led to you becoming "an unrepentant Adhemar/Christiana shipper" :-) In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy reading their romance unfurl. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
xPoppyx chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Because of you I stayed awake far too long and nearly refused to go to bed the other night! However I would have had it no other way! I was perfectly captivated throughout this entire tale and cannot truly say how fantastic I truly found it. You have a gift, Kasey, and a good one at that. I should find myself returning to this tale often for a good read. It really is utterly fantastic. Well done, you.
xPoppyx chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
After reading the first few chapters I must say I am perfectly hooked! I can see Christiana being like this and you've truly pegged Adhemar. I can't wait until they deliver the baby to Will and the drama that'll stir. Now I shall continue on reading!
Tom Phan chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
I am deeply impressed by this work, not only for the length of time you obviously put into it, but for the amount of forethought and closure that you allowed it in he end. While many of your own ideas were far from my own mind, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly yours managed to worm their way in through the power of words alone. A complete story was made here, and i hope that you feel proud in this level of success.
NinjaMagyk101 chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
I really like your story!
GoonieGirl chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
I aboslutely loved this story and will be thrilled to add it to my favorites as it as very much so! I love Heath Ledger stories as he was a great man and I miss him so much everyday. There will never be another Heath Ledger as there will never be another story as yours.

-Gooniegirl
ArTeMuS09 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Great story. I enjoyed reading it, the scenes with Adhemar & Christiana were amazing.

But I would have loved reading the chapter between Adhemar and Christiana that you have not posted.

So again great story, keep up the good work and I hope that you continue posting awesome AdhemarChristiana stories.
Bardess of Avon chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
I'm afraid you'll receive many similar reviews from me, all praising your "A Knight's Tale" fanfics in a similar vein. This story was, like the others, a joy to read; you have a very keen grasp of characterization. I am so very, very glad I wandered onto the fandom a few days ago; otherwise, I would not have discovered your work! Adding to my favorites, predictably.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
Beautiful story! As I admit, I started reading this story for the Will and Kate, but then I became so interested with Damien and Christina. You wrote the story beautifully, even though some parts with Damien and Christina were long. And ending the story with a letter from Chaucer was brilliant. Good job!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Great chapter and story! Even though Josylen isn't really in this story, I love how you portray Josylen as a rebellious couragous girl, and not a mean spirited princess like most Will/Kate fics do. Also, I love the Will and Kate parts! Beautiful job!
Cow as White as Milk chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
Only one word can explain this fiction. WOW! This is the first 'Knight's Tale' fiction I have read and you managed to impress me. You put so much thought into everything. Well done!
RoxyFoxyChick chapter 16 . 5/25/2005
AH! omg kasey chick, that was incredibly ingenious and awesome! you have immensely GREAT talent, and i sincerely hope that you'll go farther with this. Perhaps professional somehow? The story was most excellent and you had me addicted, very well written, greats plots, and a sweet ending! I could go on and on, but i suppose i should end now. this is the first of your stories i've read, and i cannot wait until i get to read all the others. excellent work chick! keep it up!
niteowlmj chapter 16 . 3/11/2005
Wow! What a great ending! You included all the main characters from the story. I loved it.
masque queen chapter 15 . 3/11/2005
gah. are you gunna update? :-( that's hot. adhemar fighting with a weakness! how valiant! teehee. but yah.. update please! good good story.