Reviews for Because I Remember
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this is a thing i had often wondered about, well done
Njoki chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this story! I have never been able to understand how Cloud could just brush off his rocky history with Tifa after he remembers her. I also don't think he'd be opening his arms to her and thanking her for 'restoring' his memories. She ripped away his protection, the only thing he was holding on to -Zack- and returned to him the memories of Hojo and the childhood that drove him to Midgar. So, I commend you for tackling a much neglected, but very realistic, possibility for how Cloud might have REALLY felt about Tifa after their dip in the Lifestream. Well Done.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice. Actually, that's kind of how I see her, too.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh wow...

That was amazing! :)
lachaveira chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
... shit, I loved this. So much.
Memoria Vita chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I can not say I see Cloud saying this to Tifa, simply because he like Seph in the manner that he keeps alot of things to himself. However, I can see him saying it in a state where he just doesn't care anymore about who he hurts or how he hurts them. I have never really liked Tifa, but I didn't hate her, but perhaps if she had treated Cloud better, things would have worked out better between them.

Overall, I like this little one-shot. Intriguing and well written. Please continue on with such writings.
Divanora chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This story/rant sums up the EXACT reason I hate Cloti's. Very OOC for him to actually say it, unfortunately *eg* but I can completely see him thinking it. Love it!
asdfkwoei chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I. Love. This.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
who ho! exactly my opinion of cloud/tifa! good work!
Chiikara chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I just ADORE you for this, you know.
sehv chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I love this story. I kept expecting Cloud to say something like this in the game, I absolutely hate Tifa.

It's one of the short stories that is actually "complete." keep it up
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I like this. Sure, it's not sweet but it's effective. Good writing.
Laila chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I used to quite like Tifa. Then I played the game over a few more times in that part, and it kinda bugged me why Cloud was never more bitter about it.

Something like this fic has been nagging in the back of my head for awhile, and I'm glad you wrote something like this - I like to think I'm not the only one who sometimes thinks Tifa can be a bitch without hating her.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This was a really powerful story. It also covers a lot of why I really really don't like Tifa very much.

You pretty much said it for the part where she wouldn't even open the door for Cloud who came to help support her during her mother's death. Some friend. In the game Tifa even admits that Cloud had never been in her room (unlike her friends). She didn't play, hang out, or do ANYTHING that would make them friends.

When the two children fell, when the two men came to rescue Tifa, they just left Cloud there to die. They didn't check on him to see if he was all right. The fall was one such as to put Tifa in a coma. It must have been severe. They yell at the boy without knowing ANYTHING about what happened. Then they left him, possibly critically injured and easy prey to ANY monster or animal that came along, after making sure an EIGHT year old was ground emotionally into the dirt to hate himself for his 'failure'. I think I hated those two men more then I do in my real life. Then Tifa wakes up. You can't tell me that EVERYBODY told her what happened. How Cloud led her out to the mountains. Yet she didn't speak up. Ever.

So I have no respect for her. At all.

Sorry to highjack your review like that. Since I review so much, I wanted to explain my feelings so you don't wonder "What the Hell?" when I go off on Tifa.

I really liked this story. It was full of emotion that you could actually feel. While I do agree that Cloud is OOC somewhat, I personally think he should have felt a little like this. It was easy to read, and it just pulled you along. Great job!
LadySuger chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw why does it have to be a one shot?