Reviews for Clueless
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
That was a little brutal
TransformersFanGirl chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Col, I love this story!XD
megarock1018 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
damn! i wanna know what happens next!

love the plot!
DragonMaster77 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
That was amazing.
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This sounds good so far. I didn't know that his real name was Ishiteki.
HarpieQueenRose chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
I'm really confused. I know about the WLF type Medabot, but what happened to the other pairings tht you have mentioned?
gaby4 chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Update soon!
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
I dont like how your making Ikki seem like a total ideot after all he can be very smart when he needs too.
clueless chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
One question, 'WLF' type means, ' wolf type', right?

NOnetheless, your plot's a mixture of old and new. I really like it, so far.

;)
dreamer chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
This one is a fantastic fict, i mean there's no much of metabeexbrass u know, so i'll read it till end, and for that i want you to continue, comeon! it's great!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I have here some questions for you. 1. What is this fanfic's plot? 2. When and/or where does it take place? 3. Just how old is everyone that is in this fanfic? 4. What was going on when this fanfic started? 5. Where do you suppose it started at? 6. Just why would it start there? 7. Just who were the individuals that were there? 8. Just what kind of people were they? Be sure to answer these questions. If you want, you can choose which questions you feel like answering at this time. And any left over can be answered later. And I will have some more questions to ask you to answer later.
DARK1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Will the Medabot fix it/herself? What will happen next? Please update soon.
HFH chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
Cool! I can't wait x more
mad-man chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
exlint. i like old clueless a bit but i absoloty love medabots who act out of have some kind of misterous past.

later the MAD-MAN

PS: i would like to hear what you think of my fic riddles of fate.
mad-man chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
it says 4 chapters but it wont give me... oh there it goes...

hi again good to see you again.

ill revew chapter 4.