Reviews for Origami Mouth
dealingwithmylife chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
your so imaginative that you had come up with a back story of marcus flutie :D i like it :)
randomgirl18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love Sloppy Firsts and all the other books in the series, and this was awesome. ...you should continue it somehow.
marcus flutie lover chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
awesome story.. i didnt think anyone could ever entertain like megan mccaffertyhas but this was excellent. you captured his essence perfectly!
Myra chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This wasn't bad. i actually kind of liked it. We never really know what is going on inside Marcus' head so this was cool to put the story in his perspective. Although I don't really see Marcus as the type of guy that skateboards. But, the ending I really loved!1
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Great characterization of Marcus. Really loved how you showed us how he had gotten into orgami.

And ah, that poem...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i dont see marcus skateboarding

but do continue
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hehe its pretty good i like it.
Thessaly chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh. My. God. I'm one of those many, many teenage girls who went to highschool in suburbia and greeted the appearance of Jess with fervor equivalent to the appearance of the Messiah. We are also people who dream of Marcus Fluties, and thus your story becomes terrific. I love it. I wish I could read more...The last paragraph is perfect.

Wow. Just...wow.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Cute. I spent quite a while trying to figure out exactly what style of note-folding could be considered a 'mouth'...I think I'll go with your story.
sanna14 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I love those books...and marcus *sigh* if only he was real...that was pretty cool I reckon itd be really hard to get into marcuses head
Padfoot in Purple chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, your Sloppy Firsts one-shot was the only fanfiction when I searched for Sloppy Firsts, but hey. You can't have everything. Anyway, I loved it-I just finished Sloppy Firsts two days ago, am reading Second Helpings, and Marcus is probably my favorite character. And before I type your eyes out (figuratively) I'll just end the review. ; ) Great story!

Dessi
jules chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
omg, that was so great! there are like, no Sloppy Firsts or Second Helpings stories on here, which is very sad. but urs was awesome! can u write another? please?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I was skeptical about reading this at first, thinking no one could pull off the originality and feel of Sloppy Firsts, but I was wrong. This was awesome, it's such a great explanation to the mouth. Great job!
MagazineJunkie chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Good Job. I love Sloppy Firsts and Second Helpings. This is the first fan fic that I've found. You did a really good job. Keep on writing!
Ragazza Doulce chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Holy eff. Awesome story. You have a great way with words.

Not only that but you made it about my favourite character in the book. :-P