Reviews for The Thrill of the Hunt
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
WHAT? THAT CREEP DIDN'T DIE? Did Marik get him out in time? Fooey.

That was a very interesting game you made up! :D Nice job!
Brian Danser chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I thought it was pretty good I really liked the way you had Joey's lines just like if you are watching the tv show with the closed captions on. I can't wait to read part 2.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Yami scares me a little when he plays Shadow Games...but that game was quite inventive. Poetic justice if you ask me; I just wish the guy had actually died. Still, I'd consider working for Marik a fate worse than death...so I suppose it's all right.

I'll go read your other fic now. Keep up the good work!
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
yay! another chapter! woo! now update again! now! woo!

Masami
Emmanuel Jones chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Yep, I'm back!

So, this is the dark side of Yugi's Millennium Puzzle who defeated the deadly hunter, Arch Seeker? How did the evil power get in there?

Anyway, I'm sorry your "Yu-Gi-Oh!" debut didn't have many reviews, but I hope the second one is better. I hope you rememeber Yugi's cards-from the weakest like Kuriboh to the strongest Egyptian Gods and his favorite, the Dark Magician. You also said it's going to be a romance story. You wouldn't leave out a lot action in here, do you? And how about a little comedy, too?

And speaking of romance, will Yugi and Téa get together? Who will win the affection for Joey's little sister, Serenity-Duke Devlin or Tristan Taylor? I'm a fan the relationship between Joey and Mai Valentine, and I can hardly find and fanfics on them. You can e-mail me when get an answer, OK?

Later,

Emmanuel
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
yay! another chapter! i loves it! and i won't critisize your game. i actually thought it was really smart! i could never ever think up something like that! it's really cool!

what was with the whole laughing thing? you know, where Yugi was thinking but then there was some one laughing and Yugi couldn't see who it was? what's that about?

Damion: don't you think you'll find out in another chapter? besides, i don't think the author would tell you...i know i wouldn't

uh...shut up!...well, any way, just update.

Masami
Strife chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
This was pretty interesting to read so far,

keep up the awesome work!

I wonder what will happen in the next chappie.

Spiffy game you created too...and I hope the dog

gets better _
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
omg! no way! you can't end it there! curse you!

Damion: uh...Masami, i wouldn't say that too loudly...the author might get upset and not update

O.O *runs away screaming*

Damion: O_o i see...how about you just update quick so she comes back? i like the sound of that...

update!

Masami _
I.N.O.A.N chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
O wat yugi got shot! no, dont stop the story there! u meanie, now i'm all in suspense *grumbles*..

lol the story is really good, i read your taiora stories and i was glad to hear that u were writing Yu-Gi-Oh fics P, keep up the good work!
YO chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
NO! HE SHOT YUGI? ;_; oh the hunter must DIE! NOW I WANT TO KICK HIS A$$! *glares at rare hunter!*

Anyway keep writing! _