Reviews for Sameth Gets Hyper
Cheesey Goodness chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh. My. God...*is very unnaturally calm*...*and then*...! ahem...*y do i do that so often?* great random...LUV IT!YAY!
toodles chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
to funny for words
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*laughs so hard she has an asthma attack*
Yabberli chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
yay for hyperness!
Random Kid 0.o chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Okie Dokie you need help but that was oddly funny so err keep up the good work? I guess the morel of the story is...never give sameth suger! not a good thing a presume.
Siren's Voice chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
ha-ha! i cannot stop laughing...Sameth sounds like me on normally. Sam's such a spaz in it. And it was completely random. Anyway, it was good, you should make a bunck of "X character" gets hyper. Wonder what Sanar and Ryelle would be like...

MagicFiend chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
omg, so funny! hahaha! i am still laughing! this is awesome! so randomly funny!
PsycoticBananaFearie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
“I don’t like breathing through my mouth, I get constipated! And I don’t want to be Touchstone Goldennose!”

BEAUTIFUL!aren't spontaneous stories great
White Viper chapter 1 . 12/25/2004 here I thought I'd written some random stuff...still, it was funny. Slightly weird, a little disturbing, but funny.
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
... Akkay...

That was quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read, and yet still it made me laugh so hard I almost choked to death. Well done.

“Okay then,” Sabriel commented.

Seriously, I liked it. hahaha... hahahhaa... Touchstone Goldennose...HAHAHAHA

This is *so* going on my favourite stories list.
Hamtaro chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
THIS IS TOO FUNNY! God I'm going to die laughing.
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
*falls to the ground laughing hysterically*

Oh, oh, that is TOO funny! *is laughing like a hyena that is about to collapse from not breathing*

kat chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
::falls over:: I don't know whether to laugh or cry... but I did laugh so good work!
Saraneth90 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Mary Sue, go stick Nehima up your butt. You have no sense of humor.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
LOL! I'm a swedish girl who read the abhorsen-trilogy just a few weeks ago and I loved it. felt sorry for the disreputable dog though... anyway. great story. a favourite!