Reviews for Rainy days aren't always boring
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That's absolutely adorable! Especially that last line, it's so amazing and has to be my favorite part! Keep up the fantastic work
A Fan Of Yours chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love your writing! I read nearly every fanfiction I could get my hands on, and feel required to thank you for this writing contribution.
Sika'sheart chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Llod is about seventeen in the game so he would, most likely, not see kissing "yucky" anymore.
InuzukaFox chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
hmm i forgot to review or something because i added this story on fav. Yay so cute i really like the last line. with the plushie. Kawaii! Great job
Gena346 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
aw
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
So cute and sweet (how many times have I said that?)! Hm, it'll be some time yet when they become an official couple, but it clear how much Lloyd loves her already
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Another warm hopeful moment...I wonder if he realizes just how close they will become...anyhow, not much for me to say. These pieces speak of the little moments we never get to see or hear of in the game...and they add to the characters' bonds of friendship and closeness...most pleasurable to read! Keep it up!
Mrs. Himura Tomoe chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
cute _! I really don't know who came up with the idea for Sheena and Lloyd being with each other e_e;..and if Lloyd ended up with Sheena, that would be mean Collette would have to marry Zelos.. or someone else xX!...and also! in the game, theres a z-skit thingy, and Collette says she felt lonely when she would be the only angel (orsomething) and its really cute because at the end of the game...
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Yay, Lloyd x Colette! It's so hard to find good fics on this pairing...
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Usually, I like romance stories, but I just don't like Lloyd and Colette pairings. In my opinion, I think it would have been better if it were a different girl. Lloyd and Colette just seem wrong with each other.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That was cute. I liked it. Good job.
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
AW! (sorry ive ran out of reviews for cute stories)
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Omg! That was so cute! I am a COLLOYD fanatic so this really hit the spot since there aren't many of them!
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Oh man, this was almost too ctuesy for me! D Nice story though! Maybe you could consider seperating paragraphs, cuz I had a hard time seperating myself. Yes, I'm lazy, I don't care. P

Wha~ no Zelos mentioned! I'm still waiting for that ficcie!

Well, at least you did a great job at contributing to the Lloyd/Collete fics. *doesn't understand what's so great about Sheena/Lloyd*