Reviews for WISH
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow... A big wow and a half for this fic... it's very self conclusive...
Jak chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
The Albino Arab chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Harold and Kumar do indeed pwn. nice story
Zefrn chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Absolutely wonderful.

You had me guessing a number of times as to what really occurred. I think the ending needs a little more fleshing out and such, but overall I loved it.
nivremous chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
this is absolutely creepy. u've got some imagination my friend. the mere brush of infinite possibilities. I love it!
georgiaboy chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Very interesting story, would be interesting to see where it goes from the ending you left, as Keitaro gets used to his new life.

AS the old proverb/curse says

"Be carful what you wish for, it might come true."
N chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Wow, this is got to be one of the only good one-shots I've read, the other one was the first defeat. seriously this was nice.

and the ending was perfect.
Black Demon567 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I liked it! Is this just a one shot? I liked the ending a lot... it was really cute.

Alamandorious chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This was, despite being a little rush, a really enjoyable little fic. If you can do this well without sleep, you must be able to do hundreds of times better when fully awake
dark-phantom-dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This was a very good fic. I hope you write some more really soon.
Dave S chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This has got to be one of the better one-shots I have seen in a long while. Very good job with the flow and the plot. Of course, I am a sucker for happy endings, and this one kept its promise.

I am looking forward to future stories that you will write.
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Now what I see here is one good piece of Love Hina Fan Fiction!

LH Girls-ecelent focus on each one of them...but one thing is not right here-where in the world is Mutsumi part?Mitsune , Motoko , Shinobu , even Su had her Mutsumi seems to be to mention 1 or 2 single quotes.

End the anding-hehehe i was hoping to the last moment that it'll be Keit/Motoko:]

But generaly , like I said before good piece of LH fan fiction.

Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Great fic! Except that the name is spelled "Keitaro", not "Kietaro". Anyway, the fic was very good, though it was confusing at times.
Just Some Love Hina Fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Lol! Cool story. I give it a 10/10 and a thumbs up.

Great job! ::Claps::