Reviews for Emotions
lemonluden chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Very emotive and masterfully written. Thank you for creating this 3
Erika-The-Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh mah gah, I was getting so many feels. Oh mah gah. On top of that I was still moping about Homestuck, but this was a whole new wave! Uwwaaah...
SerenityQuill chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Nice story
someone chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Good Story
Tan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
HOLY MOTHERFU-... poo... this was aweosme D MORE MORE MORE 3 3 3
The girl who writes and loves chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Look, you have an obviously great fanfic here, and a good yuri one at that. Why not try to do some Teen titans, with more yuri? I don't mind the straight parings, and limes, but you honestly has some good potential in the yuri department and I'd like to see it bloom.

Anonymous three
HoloTheWise chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love,Love,Love it! Awsome Fanfic! The way you told the story was incredible. I wouldn't have imagined the events in the story were going on while I watched the episodes. I would this Fanfic is 5 stars!
Shadokin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I read this once - long time ago, but not when it was first published here. I liked it, it was nice, but that was it. Finding this and reading this again something stirred within me. Last time my eyes scanned through for the most part as I wasn't too much of an reader back then. Now though - this is beautiful. I understand what's happening in here, and I love it. It could fit in canon, or, well, head canon.

Having those first two lines also being the last left an impact on me just now. I finished reading this and just sat there.

I love the explanation of how Raven fell and felt for Terra, and the friendship they were able to maintain for a period of time. And the last scene was so bitter. But it was written so well. The feelings were strong, and it sucked that Terra is still frozen but damn, that was a good story. Really, I am just amazed. Splendid job.

Milanord chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
it was great
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
In my bones I can feel the raw, ragged edges of Raven's emotions, shining through and around and beyond your words. Few could live with the pain she has felt, much less thrive. But she is nothing if not controlled, and she will not allow her emotions - however strong they may be - to control her.

A very touching insight into a very touchy pairing. Not "touchy-feely" ... touchy in the sense of being difficult to handle. Touchy in ways that make one want to call the bomb squad, and be somewhere far away. You have explored this subject deftly, and I thank you. This goes in Favorites.
Forest Black chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was amazing.
pat chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
so sweet and yet so sad

good story but so sad
Caesardire chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I loved it. The emotion came through perfectly. The first and last lines are quite lovely, too. Great job!
XxSkyxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
omg! that was soo beautiful and sad ;_; so sweet *siff* *sniff* good job! i only wish they could have been together in the end _ so sad! but i loved it so much!