Reviews for Delicious Revenge
noMuku chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
The author is very weird...
... I like the author very much.
:P
UchihaSora16 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
I really liked this story it is awesome and I can't wait to read more of it. I was wondering though are they really boyfriend and boyfriend, or are they still pretending. Keep on writing you are great at it
7thtreasure chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
Love your story even though I'm not a fan of yaoi...Hope you update soon...
faecree chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
Aww, cute, datte. Of course, I'm still trying to figure out who is uke and who is seme when their not acting. I'm truly always hoping for uke Naruto though, so cute! Anyway, I could never write this much in one sitting, datte. It would probably be the death of me!

I get writer's block so easily, datte.

Later!
asm613 chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
I can understand why you didn't finish this story_there's no logic or intelligence behind any of the characters actions. There's no plot to speak of or too many that don't make sense and then you're on to another plot/topic. Naruto asking Sasuke to make out with Neji as an example of why Naruto would be so submissive is stupid and cruel. It makes light of Neji's feelings/ emotions. It could cause all kinds of trouble (like it did with Neji approaching Naruto). Plus Sasuke and Naruto are supposed to be in love with each other and no one who really loves their partner would tell their partner to have a heavy makeout session with a friend of theirs in public. Humiliating and embarrassing their friend in public like that isn't a harmless prank. Since this story ended so long ago; you may not ever read these comments_but you asked for reviews so I wrote least you stopped writing about stupid squirrels and stopped starting every chapter with it's a lovely day in Konoha, blah, blah, blah...
asm613 chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
I don't get your whole Sasuke/Naruto revenge plan. How does allowing Sakura to videotape them giving each other blow jobs and being intimate with each other help them get revenge? Letting people see them walking around their room naked and letting people take pictures of them. And their revenge is playing with their minds and playing matchmaker. It's more like they're idiots_Naruto doesn't like being seen as uke and submissive to Sasuke in public; but he'll allow himself to be videotaped giving Sasuke a blow job-that's just retarded.
asm613 chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Naruto stood up abruptly; the chair skittered across the floor, teetered on the edge of its back legs before it froze for a moment, then burst into movement soon after. The chair rocked back and forth from its front legs to its back legs. Then it scurried from its left back leg to the right front leg to the left front, to the right back to the right front to the... and on and on and on.

For several moments, the only noise heard was the continuous movement of the chair, quite content to rock back and forth calmly for it was always its dream to become... a rocking chair.

Yes! That is right, this dear dining room chair that resided within the... dining room of one Uchiha Sasuke had always wished to be a rocking chair. Nevermore did it want to have that soft cushion on the seat, the lack of arms, the straight four legs. No! It wanted better things! It wanted 4 slanted legs! Two on each side attached to a curved wooden piece allowing the sitter of the chair to peacefully rock to sleep, or two occupants to get ever so close to each other, the motions of the chair allowing all types of movement... The chair began to rot under the seat as it began to think erotic thoughts that chairs shouldn't have.

Which is why we are immediately stopping all narrative about the chair and continuing on.

The chair continued to rock for a few moments before coming to a stop, most amazingly, still on all four legs. As the chair had gone through its movements, it was interesting to note that the very cause of this rocking motion had flown into a flurry of motion that resembled a bit of rocking.
asm613 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
hopefully I can get better enough to write a good chapter. Review!
sidhechaos chapter 9 . 4/18/2008
this is like...douglas admas reincarnated writing crack fic...

in other words truely priceless :P
sidhechaos chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
I have always suspected the damn squirrels.

Anything that lives on nuts is suspicious.

:P
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Ohkay... Seeing in how this hasn't been updated in a few YEARS!.. Hey, I don't know where that train o' thoughts was going, but I think it derailed.

N'who, M... SasuNeji... -Drool- I'm open to all pairings here, hehe. Unlike Narrow mind friends I have, -Sends glare at her Scarecrow-..

Right, reveiw. Aw Neji-chan likes Naru-kun! Kawaii! -Squees- Anehou...I shall await ta next chapter! Ja mata ne!

- Kit! Omedeto! To a fine story! Yo-katta desu!
shirilyle chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
goos ples continue
The Sleeping Creature chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
gyah... I did the almost-walking-into-tree thing this morning, just like Lee. Poor trees, you'd think they'd be content to stay in one spot, no?
BellaTicia chapter 13 . 3/5/2007
please update this fic is interesting
my.dark.seclusion chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I found it I found it I finally found it!

*cough* Anyway... do you have any idea how long I've been looking for this fic? I bookmarked it and then my computer went haywire and deleted all my bookmarks... And it's taken me FOREVER to find it again! But yay, I finally did! Okay... so... I love this story! This is one of my favorite SasuNaru fics EVER. But you haven't updated in so long! *sob* Poor me. Anywho, this is a wonderful story, and if you'd update or at least state for certain that you're not continuing it I would be SO grateful! I spent so long looking for this fic... I can't tell you how glad I am that I finally found it again.