Reviews for Fully Qualified
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Rorshac-I think that's how you spell it- test. with the ink blots, and the "patient" has to say what it reminds them of. I know alot of this stuff, cause when my aunt was training to be a child psycologist, I had to take all these psyciatric tests so she could practice on sane people first.
Starr2 chapter 11 . 12/19/2004
Really cool story! Very interesting and original!
Faeries Twilight chapter 11 . 12/8/2004
_ E, that was pretty awesome! Dying to know more about the other patients (i.e. read the second one) but I'm tired... hee. I KNEW it was Willow, I did I did I did! ...Kinda. XD Kudos, mucho kudos.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 11 . 10/27/2004
I can't wait for the sequels! I loved this story!
dawn-roberts chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
awesome bawesome bo bawesome banana bana bo bawesome fee fi fo fawesome... Awesome!
gidgetgirl chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
It was a beautiful fic, and I hope you write the sequel soon. I'm guessing that the whole Thayer being attacked thing might be important, somehow tied to Taylor's condition. I'm looking forward to seeing quiet little Sophie, desperate for love Lola, PO-ed Thayer, and conspiracy theory Zane some more, and, of course, Aimee, Taylor, and Carly.

I loved the line about growing up and no longer wearing footie pj's. Too cute. Can't wait for the sequel. Wonderful job.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
Good job can't wait for the sequel!
angryteabag chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
ooh good chapter!
gidgetgirl chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
I actually adored this chapter. Carly's personality sort of took a one eighty, but it was expected. I'm a little confused now, though, because I thought Carly came to Willow because Willow specialized in "odd" (cough supernatural cough cough) cases. She also says Taylor can lock her room as if by magic, she sees Willow perform magic, and she still doesn't believe willow? Guess it's Sunnydale Syndrome all over again.

Loved Vamp Willow Taylor taunting Wills. Very chilling. Good job. Hope you update soon!
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
Very good, please continue. I'm surprised by how calm Carly was but still great chapter.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
Loved this chapter! It seemed more ... I dunno the word, but I think you know what I mean? Anyway update soon!
ashley chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
i love your story! the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter really makes me anxious to see what happens next! please keep updating!
gidgetgirl chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Yippee! Taylor said "bored now"! Now everyone else should get it. So, rest of you reviewers, do you get it? You should review, you know. MM has been so kind to update, the least you can do is take a couple of minutes to tell her what you thought.

This chapter really flowed for me, and it seemed realistic. I totally bought that as what Willow would say to Taylor. Jumping inside Willow's head a little at the beginning of next chapter would be nice. I'm sure she's freaking out.

And a sequel with Thayer, Lola, Sophie, and Zane sounds like fun.
angryteabag chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
oh, shame no wilow/giles, but im just obsessed.

Liked the "Bored now" is Taylor a reincarnation of Vamp Willow? Or am I just too obsessed?

Cant wait for next chapter :)
Scott chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Vampire Willow has found a host? This is getting interesting (And weird).