Reviews for Guardian Angel
Alkeni chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
amazing fic.
Saggit chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
I really liked this. It was tautly paced, well characterized, and unlike so much action fanfiction, left you genuinely guessing about many important points without having deliberately omitted anything. My only quibble-a minor one-is that after Angels bitter acknowledgment of how Giles' treatment led to the loss of Fred, the latter's sudden appearance at the end, and complete acceptance, seems a bit startling. But again, it doesn't get in the way of appreciating all you've done, or the challenges you placed upon yourself. Good job.
meow chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
According to Forbes Cleveland weather in the winter time is worse than Boston weather is.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I got a little teary eyed for some reason when Wesley was thinking about how he had failed Faith while he was living.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
I LOVE this story. *adding to favorites*
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Hey, this is my review for the first 4 chapters. As far as post-NFA stories go, this is one of my favorites. Wesley is hands down my favorite character, and, because he dies and all, most people just leave him out of the aftermath. But this is turning out to be a fantastic story. Faith is up there on my top 5 list, so I'm glad she's such an integral character.
0b5idian chapter 26 . 7/1/2009
Awesome. Absolutely Awesome :D.

Erm...I like superhuman Wesley :O one of the best things about the series was watching him go from bad-suit-wearing and generally useless man to well...

- Doing an awesome rolling thing and shooting Skip in the green mushy parts.

- Having sleeve-swords (even if you didn't see enough of them [)

- Going mission impossible on the WH building (twice: once with zombies, once after giving Rutherford Sirk a well deserved beating)

- Oh, and killing robo-ninjas (one kinda wonders whether they realised how clich├ęd that was..)

- And frankly if I were Wes, I'd shoot my dad.

...not too sure where I was going there O_O sorry...

At any rate, this is one great fic, and i'm looking forward to reading the others (please tell me you finished them ;_;)
Evespirit chapter 26 . 7/24/2006
Love the story, it has its own depth, even I'm not a big shipper of which were hinted in the story, it is very wonderful.

there are 2 sequels, i definitely gonna read them.
gopie chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Is there gonna be Wes/Faith bonding? It looks promising.
Keith chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
Uh, your standard of writing is excellent, dialouge, descriptive passages and your characterisation of everyone bar Spike is excellent. It's also a very interesting premise. However Giles was right in what he did, Angelus was responsible for a reign of terror almost unparalled and killed his girl-friend. How was he supposed to know Angel hadn't given up? He was completely right in what he did.

You're a talented writer but given your love of Spike and disdain for the Scoobies (Buffy aside they were a decent bunch who made mistakes) I won't be reading further.
KERII chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
I love the end of the chapter :) Wes and Doyle standoff! *squeals with delight* off to chapter 7...
mila chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Your Wes-Faith stories are absolute fantastic and always a joy to read. I think you write them very well. It's a shame we haven't seen more Faith-Wes on the show. I've read this one in one sitting and now I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Wendy chapter 26 . 12/6/2004
I loved this story! I read it all in one sitting! I've just started on the sequel and I can't wait to see where that goes to. I admit that I haven't read a lot of Wesley centric fic since I'm a big Buffy/Spike fan but after reading a few and thinking about how much Wesley's character has changed thru the Buffyverse, Wesley has suddenly and subtlely become my favourite character. He's a sexy, tragic, almost-hero that has a lot of depth to his character. I hope that you delve more into his family history and his relationship with the new Watchers Council. He's fascinating. Bravo!
psychotic chaos chapter 26 . 11/28/2004
This story was so beautiful I almost cried. And believe me it's not something I do often if ever (especially when it comes to movies and reading).

This story was inventive with just enough angst to keep true to the show and enough quips to not make it too angsty - and the semi-bittersweet ending was very... 'Angel'.

I look forward to reading the sequal.
UberWicca chapter 26 . 11/11/2004
Fabulous chapter 25-So Robin was a bit twisted? And yes! I finally know who took Faith's power!

The way you handled Spike's grief was great. He really misses Illyria.

Chapter 26-Nice way of tying it all up! Everyone seems more or less ok with eachother! And I loved the Wes/Gunn handshake!

"Did you copywrite it or something?" Spike threw back.-I laughed my ass off at this!

Good to see Fred. And I like the role you gave her.

I really hope you write a sequel;I think it is itching for one!

Amazing story!