Reviews for Do You Realize?
antica chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
very sweet story i love it _
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
POST JINCHUU, WWOOTT!

I keep thinking NO ONE knwos what it is, but in all reality most people do! WOOTT! EVEYRONE KNOWS! EVERYONE KNOWS!

Gooid job, btw. I'm just sorta obessing over the jinchuu thing, god, I'm the most obessed Jinchuu freak ever...
blushinglily chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
OH MY GOD! This was one of the BEST one-shots I have ever read! The way, you put an understanding in Kenshin's And Kaoru's relationship was really good! 10/10! You're going on my fave's list!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I'm adding it to my favs list!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
So ... so beautiful! *cries*

That is all one needs to say!
Kiritsune chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Sugoi yo ne! That was totally awesome, i love how you made the story! The voice in it is very clear and the imagery is well done too! So cute! Very original and realistic. -
Blue Minnie chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow this was beautiful, well written, good understanding of the relationship.. I loved it.. I think this is the best one I've read yet about the relationship between kenshin and kaoru.. I realy love how they expressed their feelings.. and I think you explained kenshin's feelings well.. good job on this.. D
catti-dono chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This was a very well-written and truly enjoyable story to read.. You did very well..

Arigatou for a great story

catti-dono
burntsilent chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Not many people understand Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship in my opinion. The way you put it was just perfect like the last part, Tomoe never cried or feels things like Kaoru.
blue-katana-girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
aw, kawaii!

But there are two pet pives... *smiles sheepishly*

Kenshin, to me, seems a bit egotistical...

and Kaoru is a tad 0oC

Otherwise, I loved it to bitsys! *picks up stroy and runs away* *police chace after her* NOO! I WANT THE PRETTY STORY! *police confiscate it from her* *police man says "Akemi -no- swiping!*

*snaps fingers* awe, man!

lol

_~

Ja ne,

~Akemi-chan
Saskiamq chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
T.T Oh it was so good "snifs" I loved it ho u will contiue.
InfinityFinality chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow. That was beautiful. So full... wonderful in itself. It was good enough to make me want to cry And Kenshin's last line was the most wonderful thing in the world. I ADORE this fic! AWESOME job!