Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
Delemehr Meyer chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
an excellent SVU crossover. i really liked Tutuola and Munch's reactions to Buffy.
Grace chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
another great update, thanks! Your writing is very smooth and all dialogues are perfectly reasonable. The interactions between characters are vivid and makes this a better story! Can't wait till the next chapter! Being a b/a shipper, I can't help but ask if a certain Law Firm might show their face in this story? just give us a tiny clue? but of course i understand perfectly that this will be a no romance fic. happy writing!
jamiexh chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
This should be interesting. Looking up the other 'employees' backgrounds. Man Buffy's past is gonna screw her. And possibly Faith's.
Grace chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
I love both of these shows and I'm glad you've done such a good job with them! Dawn's thoughts dictating her sense of guilt because Emily was one of her people is a great perspective which i didn't anticipate. Can't wait to see how the rest will come up! Thanks!
nascar girl chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
aha, wondered when Fin would feel the danger from Buffy. And Craegen under-estimates Buffy way too much. Will bei nteresting where you take this. Would be cool for them to work together as a team, with the police for the SUV eyes a bit. keep up the good work, which means, more updates plz
Kegcider chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Interesting story. I haven't watched L&O so I can't comment on that side of things, but it is interesting having a police-view on the murder. This sort of story should have been examined in the series when the First started killing off potentials.

Can wait to see where you take it.

Will be interesting to see if the police are able to connect the Faith back to the company.
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is a good start. There aren't a lot of Buffy/LO crossovers, which is strange since the two universes are pretty decent fits. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Botticelli'sVenus chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i've been looking everywhere for one of these xovers.

i really hope you update frequently

paige
Alex chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I find that the Slayers and the concept of the New Watcher's Council are used very heavy-handedly in general.

Be sure not to fall into this cliche. For example, if the New Watcher's Council happened to employ a bunch of forensics people - who, of course knew better than the cops - that would be a little convenient. If they seem to have every angle covered, again, that's a little convenient.

Let's not forget that when the bomb killed the majority of the Watcher's Council, it destroyed a lot of experience.

I'd find it laughable, for example, if Xander suddenly became capable of running a whole branch on his own, when he wasn't even capable of getting into college. Similarly, it's funny that Buffy's suddenly such a smart cookie, when it comes to administrative stuff, when the sum total of her experiences includes a morning in construction, and afternoon in retail, and a stint in fast food.
Tammy-Jet chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I have honestly never seen these two shows crossed before. Love to see how it turns. Update soon, please.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
sounds interesting can't wait to read more.
nascar girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
As a fan of Munch & Fin & SVU, I think, I know I wnat more, never seen these two shows with a cross-over. I like, Buffy needs to be a little les harsh tho, not quite her style. Oh and yeah I think I would like to see Buffy talk with Det. Benson, that would be interesting. plz continiue this ty
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13