Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
Zippy Saboteur chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
This was a really great story. I enjoyed reading every bit of it.
About-Yearning chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Really nice crossover story! It had a well-written, intriguing plot-line, realistic depictions of the characters, and was overall a lot of fun. I love the part about Munch at the end! Anyways, nice job!
animeice335 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Ok, this is the ONLY negative thing Im going to say. But, its a review, so, yeah. :P Even though Buffy and everyone elses memories were altered to include Dawn, there shouldnt be any earlier records of her exsistance. (That Im aware of, I could be talking out of my butt.) Thats my only irk about this story. Now, for the other part. I honestly have to say, ...I havent detected the slightest trace of OCC at ALL. Im SOO HAPPY I found this story. I HATE when the characters are OOC. Its just a major let down. But you have Buffy and Dawn SO spot on, its amazing. THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY.
serenityselena chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
great story...

interesting way of combining 2 worlds _
Brinda chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
I just finished reading the entire thing and I am really impressed. I think that most Buffy crossovers get lame when there is a lack of butt kicking and vampire slaying, but I was pleasantly surprised. Your Buffy makes a great story that is enjoyable and realistic. Wow! That was awesome!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
This was an awesome story and really made me want to watch Buffy now.
frznlights chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
sweet story- I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews
makoto-18 chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
heh would like to see a mini sequel to see how cabot fits in wth the gang lmao
Raven Aorla chapter 18 . 2/5/2010
A couple spelling and grammar hiccups, but I forgive it all for the depth and complexity of this fine tale. Thank you for it.
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
"Their", not "they're". I am enraptured.
caitlinjean chapter 18 . 11/18/2009
YAY! i love buffy x overs. i wish there were more!

love it! sequel by any chance?
Denariian chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
An excellent story, very well written and characterized. I really don't have any critique for you. You managed to toe the line between Buffy being 'badass' and being unbelievable and I actually enjoyed Dawn in this story. I love your ending with both Munch and Alex and hope that you would consider writing a sequel. I'm adding you to my favorite authors and look forward to reading more of your work.
krynny su chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
Such a good story! One of my favs for sure! ]
kitty wicca chapter 1 . 9/14/2009