Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story! I really think you managed to blend the two perfectly! Amazing. Well, it's late. Good job again!
lfeee chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
A well done story, though there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors, as well as some sentence construction ones. The characterization is very good and highly believable and well done as a cross-over.

Good work!
GHNERD chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
Great job, I really enjoyed this story. I love crossover fics.
WolfDaughter chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
Awesome! I've always enjoyed crossovers between Buffy and the various crime shows out there, however most of them revolve around a demonic or magical perp. This was a well written look at the other side of the coin.
Sopchoppy chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Great Story.
LisaMR chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
I have to admit I was skeptical at what this piece was going to be like but wowza! This was really well written with the perfect balance.

Your Buffy was in-character and some of the best I've read. She wasn't ditzy and didn't flaunt her power.
Tain Shari chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
This fic deserves more reviews.

Definitely going to check out your other works.

P.S. Faved. :P
at-nightfall chapter 18 . 7/11/2006
Well done.

Regards

Andreas
APS chapter 18 . 1/16/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
BigHead chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
I think I never commented on your stories, but I must say a very, *very* respectful WOW!\

Very good stuff.
seriously strange though chapter 18 . 7/12/2005
i really liked this story, buffy and dawn were true to character, from the little i know of law and order, they were true to character, and most importantly, it made sense.
Galaen chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
I loved it. You did a great job integrating everything together and you're a brilliant writer. The lines where witty. The case was well planned and the plot was magnificent. You really made the characters come to life. Buffy and Dawn added a nice twist and I'm glad that Alex Cabot will be joining their little group. You did a nice job with the cliffhanger and all in all the story was marvelous. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Bob the Almighty chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
Great story, with an interesting and well written plot. You tend to mix up your 'their', 'they're', and 'there', as well as similar words that sound alike but have different spellings and meanings though. Aside from that there aren't any serious problems with spelling and grammer.
kiten234 chapter 18 . 4/6/2005
awesome story if you've made a sequal or will make a sequal i'll definitely read it.

~MANDY~
Carfax chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
I've spoken to your {employer/school administrator/parents} who have agreed with me that {work/school/chores} are cutting into valuable writting time and so you're {fired/expeled/disowned}. It's unfair I know, but I think everyone here will agree that some sacrifices must be made.

Okay, seriously, I've enjoyed every one of your stories - including "The Muggle Way" despite my lack of interest for Buffy/HP cross overs in general. One thing I've found difficult to accept in most cross over stories is how one group of battle hardened characters will instantly accept a group of total strangers without a moments hesitation. Your stories let the characters be more true to themselves by allowing - in this case, police detectives to be suspicious about Buffy and Dawn. Even after they've proven themselves to be white hats the cops remain curious.

Also a big round of applause for realizing that a story can be dramatic and absorbing without a single fight. This was always something I loved about BtVS - the people who did the brain work were as equally vital to the story as the people who did the punching and kicking work.

Okay, I've written far too much, which has distracted you from writing for far too long. Back to work! back to work!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »