Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
Denariian chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
An excellent story, very well written and characterized. I really don't have any critique for you. You managed to toe the line between Buffy being 'badass' and being unbelievable and I actually enjoyed Dawn in this story. I love your ending with both Munch and Alex and hope that you would consider writing a sequel. I'm adding you to my favorite authors and look forward to reading more of your work.
krynny su chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
Such a good story! One of my favs for sure! ]
kitty wicca chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Cool!
kira66 chapter 18 . 6/3/2009
Loved it!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story! I really think you managed to blend the two perfectly! Amazing. Well, it's late. Good job again!
lfeee chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
A well done story, though there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors, as well as some sentence construction ones. The characterization is very good and highly believable and well done as a cross-over.

Good work!
GHNERD chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
Great job, I really enjoyed this story. I love crossover fics.
WolfDaughter chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
Awesome! I've always enjoyed crossovers between Buffy and the various crime shows out there, however most of them revolve around a demonic or magical perp. This was a well written look at the other side of the coin.
Sopchoppy chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Great Story.
LisaMR chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
I have to admit I was skeptical at what this piece was going to be like but wowza! This was really well written with the perfect balance.

Your Buffy was in-character and some of the best I've read. She wasn't ditzy and didn't flaunt her power.
Tain Shari chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
This fic deserves more reviews.

Definitely going to check out your other works.

P.S. Faved. :P
at-nightfall chapter 18 . 7/11/2006
Well done.

Regards

Andreas
APS chapter 18 . 1/16/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
BigHead chapter 18 . 9/25/2005
I think I never commented on your stories, but I must say a very, *very* respectful WOW!\

Very good stuff.
seriously strange though chapter 18 . 7/12/2005
i really liked this story, buffy and dawn were true to character, from the little i know of law and order, they were true to character, and most importantly, it made sense.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »