Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
Galaen chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
I loved it. You did a great job integrating everything together and you're a brilliant writer. The lines where witty. The case was well planned and the plot was magnificent. You really made the characters come to life. Buffy and Dawn added a nice twist and I'm glad that Alex Cabot will be joining their little group. You did a nice job with the cliffhanger and all in all the story was marvelous. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Bob the Almighty chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
Great story, with an interesting and well written plot. You tend to mix up your 'their', 'they're', and 'there', as well as similar words that sound alike but have different spellings and meanings though. Aside from that there aren't any serious problems with spelling and grammer.
kiten234 chapter 18 . 4/6/2005
awesome story if you've made a sequal or will make a sequal i'll definitely read it.

~MANDY~
Carfax chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
I've spoken to your {employer/school administrator/parents} who have agreed with me that {work/school/chores} are cutting into valuable writting time and so you're {fired/expeled/disowned}. It's unfair I know, but I think everyone here will agree that some sacrifices must be made.

Okay, seriously, I've enjoyed every one of your stories - including "The Muggle Way" despite my lack of interest for Buffy/HP cross overs in general. One thing I've found difficult to accept in most cross over stories is how one group of battle hardened characters will instantly accept a group of total strangers without a moments hesitation. Your stories let the characters be more true to themselves by allowing - in this case, police detectives to be suspicious about Buffy and Dawn. Even after they've proven themselves to be white hats the cops remain curious.

Also a big round of applause for realizing that a story can be dramatic and absorbing without a single fight. This was always something I loved about BtVS - the people who did the brain work were as equally vital to the story as the people who did the punching and kicking work.

Okay, I've written far too much, which has distracted you from writing for far too long. Back to work! back to work!
rankokun alpha chapter 18 . 12/28/2004
an excellent fic i loved the fact you had the moral dilemma out in the open and the idea on how to flesh it out and make it real and the answer to deal with it in the end!
Eric Thorsen chapter 18 . 12/10/2004
First Law and Order cross I've read, but you definitely know your stuff... I like the way you blended it with the Buffyverse and had them keep what they really do a secret... keep up the good work and update "The Muggle Way" soon
whistler chapter 18 . 11/20/2004
I know this story is over, but I wanted to tell you that I loved it! You did a terrific job with the cross-over. Keep up the good work!
Jenn chapter 18 . 11/19/2004
Thank you for writing such a great crossover. I loved how you didn't do the information dump. I enjoyed seeing Dawn and Buffy in the real world and that they were smart and competent but not overbearing. You should do more x-overs. I am not an english major and I read a lot of fic and there were no glaring errors in grammer or spelling. Keep up the good work.
tammin chapter 18 . 11/16/2004

I truly enjoyed this story. I thought that you captured this voices and personalities of the two shows accuractly. Also thank you for finishing this story.
Angela M chapter 18 . 11/15/2004
So, I was watching L&O:SVU tonight, and I thought to my self, 'hey isn't there a svu cross over on ?'. So here I am, 2 hours later. When I saw that you're the writer of The Muggle Way I knew I had to sit down and read this. I'm glade to say that I was not disappointed. This story like TMW is clearly defined and was a true delight to read. As I was saying to my husband, I would love to see you do original work, because I have no doubt that it would be well worth the read.
E.A.V chapter 18 . 10/9/2004
I enjoyed this story tremedously...even though I only had superficial knowolege about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and absolutely no knowolege about the other storyline, I felt that 'Not All Monsters are Demons' was extremely logical, well explained and facinating without sacrificing suspense nor taking up unnecesary space with superfluous details...I absolutely adore this story, and am very glad I decided to read it even though I had no idea where the plot was being draw from...
teaonthestairs chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
This was so excellent, one of the best crossovers I've seen in ages. I love stories that tell me something about a character that I hadn't realized or didn't know and you did this several times over. I love the ending you have and how you included such a range of characters. I hope theres more like this.
L Moonshade chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
I just found and finished this story. It's wonderful! You did a great job with charaterization and it read like an episode. The story is great too, just a guy, not anything supernatural. I'm really impressed.
midoth chapter 18 . 9/27/2004
very nice. just reread complete story in one setting. don't watch l&o svu so went to a web site for that show to get a better visual of the characters. in particular, enjoyed the more mature buffy and dawn relationship you wrote.
barfbag chapter 18 . 9/22/2004
I must say I was rather appalled when I read the summary to your story...BtVS and Law and Order SVU? I didn't think it was possible to make that work and so I opened it up just to see what kind of travesty was inside.

Well, good on you, you totally surprised and impressed me...you managed to make it fit, you also managed to keep all the SVU chars in character...and Buffy and Dawn as in character as they can be...being older and all.

Great story, very entertaining, good size and nicely wrapped up ending :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »