Reviews for Not All Monsters are Demons
Eric Thorsen chapter 18 . 12/10/2004
First Law and Order cross I've read, but you definitely know your stuff... I like the way you blended it with the Buffyverse and had them keep what they really do a secret... keep up the good work and update "The Muggle Way" soon
whistler chapter 18 . 11/20/2004
I know this story is over, but I wanted to tell you that I loved it! You did a terrific job with the cross-over. Keep up the good work!
Jenn chapter 18 . 11/19/2004
Thank you for writing such a great crossover. I loved how you didn't do the information dump. I enjoyed seeing Dawn and Buffy in the real world and that they were smart and competent but not overbearing. You should do more x-overs. I am not an english major and I read a lot of fic and there were no glaring errors in grammer or spelling. Keep up the good work.
tammin chapter 18 . 11/16/2004

I truly enjoyed this story. I thought that you captured this voices and personalities of the two shows accuractly. Also thank you for finishing this story.
Angela M chapter 18 . 11/15/2004
So, I was watching L&O:SVU tonight, and I thought to my self, 'hey isn't there a svu cross over on ?'. So here I am, 2 hours later. When I saw that you're the writer of The Muggle Way I knew I had to sit down and read this. I'm glade to say that I was not disappointed. This story like TMW is clearly defined and was a true delight to read. As I was saying to my husband, I would love to see you do original work, because I have no doubt that it would be well worth the read.
E.A.V chapter 18 . 10/9/2004
I enjoyed this story tremedously...even though I only had superficial knowolege about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and absolutely no knowolege about the other storyline, I felt that 'Not All Monsters are Demons' was extremely logical, well explained and facinating without sacrificing suspense nor taking up unnecesary space with superfluous details...I absolutely adore this story, and am very glad I decided to read it even though I had no idea where the plot was being draw from...
teaonthestairs chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
This was so excellent, one of the best crossovers I've seen in ages. I love stories that tell me something about a character that I hadn't realized or didn't know and you did this several times over. I love the ending you have and how you included such a range of characters. I hope theres more like this.
L Moonshade chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
I just found and finished this story. It's wonderful! You did a great job with charaterization and it read like an episode. The story is great too, just a guy, not anything supernatural. I'm really impressed.
midoth chapter 18 . 9/27/2004
very nice. just reread complete story in one setting. don't watch l&o svu so went to a web site for that show to get a better visual of the characters. in particular, enjoyed the more mature buffy and dawn relationship you wrote.
barfbag chapter 18 . 9/22/2004
I must say I was rather appalled when I read the summary to your story...BtVS and Law and Order SVU? I didn't think it was possible to make that work and so I opened it up just to see what kind of travesty was inside.

Well, good on you, you totally surprised and impressed me...you managed to make it fit, you also managed to keep all the SVU chars in character...and Buffy and Dawn as in character as they can be...being older and all.

Great story, very entertaining, good size and nicely wrapped up ending :)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 18 . 9/21/2004
I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us. I always wondered why they switched ADAs. I hope you write more of this, like a sequel maybe? Keep up the great work!
sparky24 chapter 18 . 9/21/2004
Great crossover story. I'm not that familiar with Law and Order, but you have presented a very good story that is almost realistic in its treatment of monsters, human and non-human.
elfin2 chapter 18 . 9/20/2004
Lovely final touch.
Beboppin' Betty chapter 18 . 9/20/2004
Really great way to end this. It would be fun to see a sequel - perhaps have Buffy & Co. work with SVU again and have them (inadvertently) discover Alex. Great job.
Superfan chapter 18 . 9/20/2004
Wow! You snuck in an epilogue! Very touching one, too. I missed that particuliar episode of SVU. So, thanks for clearing up the Mystery Of The New D.A.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »