Reviews for A Bench in the Park
Luna Charmcaster chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
haha XD I liked it :)
Chibi Botan chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Hi! Great fic here. I think Botan, Yusuke, and Keiko are not OOC. But for Kurama.. well, it's kinda hard to imagine him this way. They have a lot in common, both are responsible, etc.. but I just find it hard to see Keiko and Kurama liking eah other. Don't get me wrong, I really like your fic. Overall it's well written. Specially the YusukeBotan scenes. Sweet! I liked the way you maintained that Botan supported Yusuke and Keiko even when she liked him, for it made it seem more realistic.
Chocolate Addict chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
All together, I would say this is a O.K story. What I like: The plot and the pairings, and how Botan and Keiko are friends. Usually when it's a BotanYusuke pairing I find that Botan hates Keiko. What I don't like: There are some grammar errors, and the characters are pretty ooc, the chapters are really short. I'd have to say that you did a good job, and that you should write more Yu Yu Hakusho. I would give this fanfic a 8/10.
Alli-dunno chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Wow...I liked this...It is interesting when you put Keiko and Kurama together, no? But they would make a good couple, along with Yusuke/Botan! I'm all for either one...This was a very good story! _ lol
dark angel-justice chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
only thing i have say about Kurama/keiko getting together is Ew!.Maybe next have keiko get together with a orginal character or let her and yuskee brake up, then she goes out coutry or off to something like that. But keiko and kurama or hiei getting together as a couple again Eww!(no!) that I don't like keiko's character or anything.
A Darker Shade of Black chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Aww! How cute! I've never thought about it before, but now that I do, Kurama and Keiko really DO make a cute couple! Nice job!
Nirvana1 chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
Okay. Long talk here. You could of make a one-shot out of this. Because its so short and just..a one chapter thing. Sorry, one-shot. Horrible ending. Keiko and Kurama are a horrible couple. They never talked to eachother in the series, you just want to throw Keiko and Kurama together. Like I said, THINK. My god.
djm1superhero chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Uh yeah, that sucked hard. Kurama is too tough to date Keiko. He would never date anyone. Lame. And Yusuke would not be the one to make the first move. LAME
Ripper-Roo chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Wow! This story was freaking rad! Though I don't agree with the KuramaxKeiko pairing, I think that Yusuke and Botan truely belong together! You rock my socks and so does this story! It was very cute, and the characters were not OOC! Don't critisize yourself! Capisce? In summary, you did an outstanding job! And I don't care about the fact there was no missions in this fic. A mission wouldn't have fit in with the plot you had anyway. Great fic! Keep Writing!

Sayonara!-

*Roo*

*poof!*
Buffybot76 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Hi Vulpixi!

I just wanted to say that I reread your fic and just thought it was so cute. I especially loved the Kurama/Keiko parts. I was wondering if you would mind if I linked to your fic from my site that I am making for Keiko/Demon pairings? The site is called Keiko's Demons (Duh) and it'll be for... you guessed it... fics that have Keiko paired with any of the bishie demons from YYH (and other animes as well).

Just email me if it is okay and let me know. Here is a link to the site if you want to take a look around. It's not up and running yet, but hopefully soon it'll be ready for the public.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Rose aka Buffybot76
Botan Urameshi chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love! MAKE MORE! MAKE A SEQUEL!
Jellybob 15 chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Oh, sweet! This chapter was great. I loved the Yusuke/Botan fluff. *sigh* The humor was good too! And Hiei! WOW, looks like he's going to find love soon. You should make a sequel. I loved your story. Definitely going on my favs! And thanks for thinking that my story is actually "good" LOL. It makes me feel special.
Jellybob 15 chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
This chapter was great. Funny, too! _ And they kissed at the end! WO! That was the best part! It was so cute. Loved it!

Jelly
Buffybot76 chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Soo good! I LOVE KURAMA/KEIKO! And Yusuke/Botan is good as well, but I simply adore Keikura fics. Thank you for writing this, it is very good. I hope maybe you will write another Kurama/Keiko fic in the future. There can never too many!

Rose aka Buffybot76
Sakura Sango chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
Well you may not have liked it but I sure did...

O.o* Ok that sentence confused me while writing it

-.- That's pretty bad, let me try to resay it in less confusin terms.

I loved this story a lot even if you didn't! Great story... _