Reviews for Sadame no Tsubasa : Wings of Destiny
Black Wolf Chic 2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Hey just started reading this. I can't say anything at this time as I need to read more to understand what's going on. Just one comment though - I thought that 'Anata' was referring to 'You' rather than 'dear' or 'darling'. I've never heard it used that way.

Anyway - on to the next chappie
Windflight chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Touya's dead! I feel sorry for Sakura.
xDianaMoonx chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
NOES! Yukito will kill you for killing of Touya! XD

I know how hard it was fer you to write the fight scene but yay! you did it. Turned out very well. _ Now... I hope to see some Syaoran very soon, once we find out about Tomoyo and her whereabouts these past few days.
Windflight chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Isn't Tomoyo in this story?
heheangel kisses chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
we finally see who nekane is! i was starting to become confused about her relationship with clow reed. at first in the last chapter, i was really glad that touya had found sakura's body in the forest. but now, with so many people dead, its really sad. rika's death came as a surprise for me, but it really made everything so suspenseful. hehe, it was an interesting twist, having nekane/sakura suddenly waking up and damanding for clow reed. please write more, i'm sitting at the edge of my seat to see what nekane is planning to do next. i hope that somehow, sakura can force nekane out of her body. please updates soon!
Murasaki Sakura chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Well, um...the last 6 chapters were...interesting...Alright, they were damn straight confusing! My head is still spinning from reading them, even if Chapter 6 DID clear up a few things...But I'm WAY too interested in this story to forget about it now! So write and update soon! ONEGAI! (PLEASE!) _
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is a cute, cool and sad story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Windflight chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Is she really Nekane, and not Sakura?
bittersweet dreams chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
'Rest here- stay here, within your mind. Let us dream together, for I am within you... and you are mine.'

lol... for some reason it reminds me of .hack/sign...

in anycase, its getting better and better!

keep it up!

UPDATE ASAP!
bittersweet dreams chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
... wow... its good

i really wanna know tho... what was the butterfly there for? was it the thing that caused sakura to see everything in crimson?

other than that, is ceroberus and yue against sakura?

... o yeah, did syaoran end up leaving? :P

tis really good

*waits impatiently for next chapter*
xDianaMoonx chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Well since you always review my stories, I thought I'd help your review count by reviewing yours. _ Rereading from first chapter to the latest, you've got a good thing going. Quite a mystery we have on our hands. And tsk tsk, such teasing snippets of Syaoran! PP Like the changes you made since I last read, very nice. So Ganbatte! Keep up the good work! _

And I'll keep tossing them back hard till you're black and blue! *fwee*
heheangel kisses chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
wahh, i love this fic! its really creative, and i honestly have never read anything with this kind of plotline before. great chapter, its really interesting. theres so many things happening. i guess i'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out why sakura sees everything in crimson, and who that voice belongs to. anyway, please write more and update soon!
Windflight chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Um, really confusing? Update soon, as always!
Windflight chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Is Sakura being tested or is she going to be kidnapped? Update soon!
AnimeKitty chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Hey! Great story so far keep it up. By the way you are so luckey to be in Euope, I've always wanted to go there! Anway I'm getting that Yukito is older then he is in the anime. And how old is Sakura? Will she meet Syaoran? The three jewels on the chest represented Eroil as saffire , Sakura as ruby? and Syaoran as emerald? Am I even close or off the mark? Is Kero going to be introduced soon? Write soon!