Reviews for The Proposition
Shadow of the Mask chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
*thunderous applause* Incredible job! I've never even read/seen Les Mis, but I still followed - and immensely enjoyed - your story! Fantastic. :)
BloodofthePen chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
That was so wrong...

Yet hilarious!

"Erik grinned happily. “I love that girl. To death.”" Heehee I couldn't help but grin broadly at that statement. I could just hear him saying that.
BloodofthePen chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
LOL Your writing of Andre and Firman, is like I have comented before, rather amusing.

I also enjoyed the letter about the vacation of "The Phantom of the Opera and Nadir, his minion." lol
BloodofthePen chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
F.O.P *sniggers* Wonderfully humorous use of acronym.
BloodofthePen chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
LOL Random mixing of random musicals. *evil smirk* I like it.
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
“Hey, cheer up! The other half isn’t bad...you know, with all the killing, and the music and the maniacal laughter...”

*suffocating with insane and highly amused giggles*
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
You write extremely amusing Phantom humor, though the characters' characters (wow... that is repetitive) are out of proportion. Heehee... sadly enough, though... Andre and Firman seem to be perfectly in character! LOL Now... ON TO THE REST OF THE FIC!
eBooeBoo chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Muahahahahahah
lotharien chapter 8 . 4/28/2005
um...you seem to have gotten incest and adultery confused. Adultery is having sex with someone other than your spouse. Incest is having sex with a member of you family closer than third cousin. Other than that, hysterical. Absolutely great.
meganphntmgrl chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
Poor Eponine. Is Erik tired of her yet?
meganphntmgrl chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
Singed rum! Heh-heh! *petpets Jack Sparrow action figure*

Trying to picture Erik with a tan...

Okay, I like this.
hat-and-clogs chapter 11 . 3/12/2005
the twitching piranhas, eh?

write more, my lovely genius of unsurpassed brilliance. more or die!
joanieponytail chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
Yeah, Carlotta, 'cause we all kiss people for five minutes when were just doing it for the mistletoe. You have been found out. Now, get in line.

All in all, a fun post script to a fun story.
joanieponytail chapter 9 . 3/9/2005
I was not too sure about this as I was reading it, but it was recommended, so I persevered. And it turned out to be worth it. I was really suprised at how you tied it all together so nicely at the (almost) end.

I look forward to reading other things by you, but first the Christmas party.
Claudiainshadows chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
i like it! such a happy ending! write more!