Reviews for Chasing Blue Sky
FruitySmell chapter 11 . 9/18/2014

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue this... :(
Shubhs chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
REALLY like the story!Do continue!Btw a belated Christmas and a Freaking Kewl New Year to you!XP XD XD XD XP XD XD XD XD _

MinakoTrickster chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Awe, this is cute and I like this. Looks like Ino doesn't have the best of luck in men. But you are exploring a side or part of her that not many see.

Tenten is a total suprise. She reached out to Ino first. And, as they say, they rest is history.

I always thought hanging out with the other girls would do a world of good for Hinata. I hope things go well for her.

Sakura is growing up. Thats good. I hope you update this, though you haven't in awhile.
Katako-Chan chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Wow, I really like this so far! The introspection on the kunoichi along with the tad of romance is very sweet! Great job!

kindersuprised chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
Ow wow. You've got me hooked on this and I love it. Each chapter was really interesting, and your writing has made me become even more interested in the girls- I usually read more fanfics about the boys...and pairing fic.

I'm assuming that Chasing Blue Sky is on hold, but well- I love the eleven chapters already up and they've even made me cry a few times. Pure love.
i.don'tMiSS chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
This is very well-written. I can't wait to read more :D!
reg4444 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very nice. I hope you continue to update; I hope you have Ino smash whoever it is she's facing, Shika always seems to underestimate her and only her.
the grey mage chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
ugh. i can see why you kinda abandoned this. you took it far from cannon and dont know where this is going. oh well. every thing before chouji died was awesome. then it kinda went downhill. ill look at your other stuff though.

the grey mage chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
could've totally had them get "it" on.
the grey mage chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
ah man. you killed chouji.
DarthBirdie chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
This shows the depth of my love. Logging in with my ancient (and I don't mind admitting, half forgotten) account...

Tenten's last line though, that perfection. Team 10 are my heroes.
Almaseti chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
Interesting take on the aftermath of the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Sad as I was to see a certain character go, I understand why you wrote it that way. I love the characterization of the kunoichi, as well as the rest of the gang. Am I to assume that Naruto went away to train with Jiraiya this time around too? It's a pity this hasn't been updated in a while, it's interesting. I'm kind of curious who Tenten has to fight. I know it's not Hinata, because Shikamaru predicted she'd win her first fight and Tenten would fight Kiba in the last one, so... I guess I should have figured it was Ino.
lankree chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I loved it. Ino here is brilliant. It's a really strong portrayal of her.
ixr chapter 11 . 10/27/2006
oh wow, i've truly enjoyed all of these, especially the ones in the beginning, where you could see how all of the girls were feeling. i also like this whole tema/shika/ino thing you have's taking its time and developing really well. i hope you update sometime soon!
matchaball chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Neji retired? ::Blinks:: Somehow, he doesn't strike me of the type that would give up like that. Oh well, maybe that's just me ::shrugs::. Is this going to be a Sak/Lee pairing?

Please update soon xD