Reviews for Friend of my Heart
TRikiD chapter 54 . 8/21
I'm so excited!
wildone97 chapter 54 . 8/11
Holy crap you're back this has been one of my favorites! This is exciting I'm glad you've had a lot going on for you you graduating and having a career and everything I'm so happy you want to finish this story! Can't wait for it!
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 54 . 8/11
That's okay. You pursue your dreams. And congratulations on graduating! How exciting! :)
ainmals1 chapter 54 . 8/11
I understand.
TRikiD chapter 53 . 3/18/2015
Awesome-sauce story, love it, five stars, two thumbs up and all that junk. But yes, please continue it.
spacetastic chapter 53 . 8/31/2014
This is really good, please continue. :)
Destinee Ellis chapter 53 . 8/19/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Destinee Ellis chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Interesting so far!
TheImperfectOne chapter 53 . 7/31/2014
This is an awesome story! This has been the only one ive found so far!
JL Studios chapter 53 . 2/4/2014
nnnnnooooooooooo it ended please please please update this I love it
Guest Alejandra chapter 53 . 1/30/2014
There's nothing more rotten than when someone is trying to ruin true love! Someday that jerk Richie will get exactly what he deserves.
Guest Melissa chapter 53 . 1/30/2014
Why that horrible creepy Richie! I don't know how even Wilt can stay so nice around him. I can't believe that Mac and Bloo actually believe the garbage Richie just told them about. I'm so happy you updated so quickly!
ainmals1 chapter 53 . 1/30/2014
Uh-oh. This is getting pretty intense here.

I wonder what Mac and Bloo are gonna do.
wildone97 chapter 53 . 1/29/2014
OMG! YOU UPDATED YES! noooo why must you do this Richie! why you do this to Wilt! the nicest freakin guy ever! i gotta know what happens!
VaverickDD chapter 53 . 1/29/2014
Ooooooooh, things are getting tense!
Ever since I started reading this story, I'm always on my toes dying to know what will happen next. HeartForPassionateArt knows how to get us on our toes, especially mine.
I'm just really hoping things don't go all downhill from here...

Keep at it, HFPA! You're doing a wonderful job!