Reviews for Friend of my Heart
Nat w chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This is actually really good! Not sound rude or anything I decided to read this for the white and giggles expecting a crappy fanfic written by a 12 year old, but no, this is actually really good! I really like it! But I found a slight flaw, it says the cat looked older than the rest, and was 20/24, but Wilt is actually 30! But keep it up! But I highly suggest you don't give a character the "perfect hourglass figure" that is so pretty they need to be a model, it's impossible, and you cannot get a hourglass shape without a corset most of the time, and also I suggest you dampen down the say and depressing back story, not everyone that is sad has a crap life, and actually alot if Rick popular people are depressed because you cant buy happiness.
Luna Kiyomizu chapter 54 . 10/6/2016
Yay! Hope to read the next chapter. )
imaginationcreationer chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Chapters 3 and 6 seem to be identical word for word. Was that on purpose?
TRikiD chapter 54 . 8/21/2016
I'm so excited!
wildone97 chapter 54 . 8/11/2016
Holy crap you're back this has been one of my favorites! This is exciting I'm glad you've had a lot going on for you you graduating and having a career and everything I'm so happy you want to finish this story! Can't wait for it!
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 54 . 8/11/2016
That's okay. You pursue your dreams. And congratulations on graduating! How exciting! :)
ainmals1 chapter 54 . 8/11/2016
I understand.
TRikiD chapter 53 . 3/18/2015
Awesome-sauce story, love it, five stars, two thumbs up and all that junk. But yes, please continue it.
spacetastic chapter 53 . 8/31/2014
This is really good, please continue. :)
Destinee Ellis chapter 53 . 8/19/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Destinee Ellis chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Interesting so far!
TheImperfectOne chapter 53 . 7/31/2014
This is an awesome story! This has been the only one ive found so far!
JL Studios chapter 53 . 2/4/2014
nnnnnooooooooooo it ended please please please update this I love it
Guest Alejandra chapter 53 . 1/30/2014
There's nothing more rotten than when someone is trying to ruin true love! Someday that jerk Richie will get exactly what he deserves.
Guest Melissa chapter 53 . 1/30/2014
Why that horrible creepy Richie! I don't know how even Wilt can stay so nice around him. I can't believe that Mac and Bloo actually believe the garbage Richie just told them about. I'm so happy you updated so quickly!