Reviews for Can I Trust You?
dizzified chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Oh dear, Zelos spying on Sheena at age 10? He's worse than I thought!

I realise that this probably isn't going to be updated, but just thought I'd review to say that this was a really cute read. I always wondered how they knew each other prior to the game. Plus, Sheelos has really grown on me recently, and I can't seem to get enough of it XD

Anyway, nicely written, any updates I will be sure to read
Diana chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
heh. love the titles they get. i can just hear the noise from the game. I like Kracker making fun of your two chapters too. ha ha
sam chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
OMG, that was so adorable. i loved it
Lil'Edthehacker40 chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
LOL! Awesome! I hav a crossover story started and am about to put the TOS chapters up but nobody has read it. It would be nice if u could read it and then e-mail me with the needed fixes. Thankies!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Marika! I miss you and your work! It's me, Minnie, or potter29vo, and I am just so happy to read your work when I finally got my internet back. This chapter was cute for they are little kids and this is just so... adorable! No other words to describe it. I am so sorry for such a short review, but I have other fics to review to as well after my long absence. Thank goodness for some good Sheelos! Update soon, okay? I'll be waiting for the next beautiful chapter.
Invader Skye chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
I'm not exactly Sheena/Zelos fan ((Sheena/Lloyd all the way!)) but this is still kawaii! Can't wait for chapter 3! _
DownerLithium chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
I like it! You're really good at writing these! Honest!
treekicker chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Cool story! I imagine Zelos was cute when he was little...(jerks out of thought) Ah!

Zelos: -_-

Um...please continue!
Valhara chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
He he! A long awaited chapter indeed! _ I really love your work and I hope you will keep writing more chapters for this story! I loved how you connected your scene (Zelos being a perv and looking in on Sheena) with the game! That was a great way to write it! Keep up the good work! And long live Sheelos! .
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
You can just call me Mizu! Okay? I like the story stil! Keep on writing!
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
this isn't done is it? ::teary eyed:: please say no! well, if it is i still enjoyed reading this lovely little fic. and i loved how you put 'earned the title...' that was so cute and funny!

Karana Belle
HitnRunHeretic chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
MORE! THERE HAS TO BE MORE!
Zakari chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Kyya! Thats so cute! - Zelos and Kratos are my favorites! - ()-_- I used to think Kratos had a thing for Loyd...
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Aw, so cute! I can just imagine them as lil kiddies I love the titles too. Hehe.

Please continue...