Reviews for The Banished
servine chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
That was so good. Please do a sequel
Nica chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Is there a way where we can read the "mature" scene? :)
Mistress Minty chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ignore the peanut gallery and continue to work on this bad boy. I've been reading it for as long as I can remember (Followed the naughty bits on mediaminer too. ahem.) Your writing style is awesome. I hardly noticed any errors. Just a few misspellings.

Keep it up! :)
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
A pity. You should have left it abandoned instead of writing an explicit sex scene like this. It violates the Terms of Service, and has been reported. I suggest you upload a clean version of the chapter and post the original elsewhere. Don't think you're above the rules. :/
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I am looking forward to the next chapter, if it will ever come...
Lanny-Sama chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I love this story, but man do I have some news...

The rules on this site are maintained by the users, so it was a bit unnecessary to cut out that bit.

And, you said tehre was a link in your profile. I went to your profile, and was met with no link. Not at all. You should remember that fanfiction . net does not allow any links...

I really like this story, and I REALLY want to read that *censored* bit, but I can't... Please help ?
Poison'd chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I do hope you will continue this story sometime. There were a few grammtical errors-like missing words-that you could've avoided, but the flow of you sentences are generally smooth and easy to follow. Although, I do want to correct one error that just stood out to me: you mean "vampiric," not "vampirific". Vampirific is not a word. Anyway, I hope you will possibly continue on with this.

Oh! And, if you'd be so kind, I would like a link to your site. I couldn't find it on your profile.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
*sighs despairingly* A nice cliffy. Our two favorite characters are just beginning to get close to each other and you go and do th unthinkable. You stop updating. *sniffs pathetically* Please update. Please-please-pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top update? *gives you puppy dog eyes* ;)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Um...I tried looking for the link to you website in order to read the lemon version of this, but it wasn't anywhere on your profile. If at all possible, could you PM it to me? All you have to do is put a space between each figure/character and it won't be deleted by . Please? This is so amazing. Plus, you left me with a cliffy. Naughty you. *reads some more ,even though it's past midnight* ;)
Beth228 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I've read the next couple of chapters of this story over on Y!, and they were very well-written. Unfortunately, it seems this story has been abandoned. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for writing!
Anon chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Are you ever to continue this story? I fear that you may not...since you have seemingly lost your interest in writing this little tale. It is a good story, to be sure, so far.
startlaughing chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I do hope you intend on updating this story soon!

:D
Devon Croix chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very nice. Wingless' Alucard and Rhicter reflect the characters from the game well. I can't wait to read more!
AnnAnime chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
::Wimpers:: I wanna red more! You must write more!